Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Oh Liverpool do have some fans in the stadium, or do they just turn sound effects on for the goals lol?

Average Liverpool, terrible PSG. They played as if they had a 3-0 lead at all times, including when it was 2-2 and they were hanging on for a point. I know it's early season and lots of players are all over the place, but if that is the kind of attitude Tuchel gets out of his players then just completely write them off as a serious CL contender.

Napoli lol.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Oh Liverpool do have some fans in the stadium, or does they just turn sound effects on for the goals lol?

Average Liverpool, terrible PSG. They played as if they had a 3-0 lead at all times, including when it was 2-2 and they were hanging on for a point. I know it's early season and lots of players are all over the place, but if that is the kind of attitude Tuchel gets out of his players then just completely write them off as a serious CL contender.

Napoli lol.
You can immediately write PSG off after seeing their XI and squad and how unbalanced their midfield is. That's been the case for forever (and amazingly, they're yet to address that problem; your average EPL club level team building). You can't win a tourno with just a good attack.

On paper, it's between Barca and Juve. Bayern, the two Madrid teams, and City are outside contenders.

Liverpool is just Liverpool. They had lucky draws last season (beating City the only real achievement) and a Salah in amazing form. Salah prolly won't be as good this season.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm not sure what the plan is at PSG. They are defending with only 7 players and it's not like they have midfield engines that can make up for Neymar/Mbappe standing at the halfway line. It's a completely suicidal tactic and I'm not sure how it's supposed to work.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not sure what the plan is at PSG. They are defending with only 7 players and it's not like they have midfield engines that can make up for Neymar/Mbappe standing at the halfway line. It's a completely suicidal tactic and I'm not sure how it's supposed to work.
Get lots of retweetable footage of Neymar and Mbappe scoring in the group stage, maybe beat a decent side in turmoil, home for kebabs by the 1/4s.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
fucking hell Boayke plays for red star? I remember when he was owned by Juve and considered a promising player whilst out on loan

- - - Updated - - -

tuchel is such an overrated manager

- - - Updated - - -

fucking hell psg must be shit if wheel chair sturridge scored against them
That was his name!! I was trying to think of it yesterday but for the life of me I just couldn't remember.

What a beast on FIFA though. Put him right in front of like a 90 rated Boniperti and was unstoppable.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
V
I know Inter won but that Perisic for Candreva was like subbing Pjanic for Sturaro.
Sturaro at least would have cared and given his best. Candreva looked also so damn unmotivated.

- - - Updated - - -

960.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)