Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So. You’re addressing me in this manner after my team just lost? How constructive. I mean, people will post observational posts. But right at me?

Of course it wasn’t the game we wanted. But I was hoping for 433. Poch didn’t see it that way. Grats to Inter for not giving up. They looked gone 20 mins ago.

At least this makes the group interesting!
Sorry :D It's just I expected more from Spurs after you said they'll go full speed. Hope you bounce back soon. I should wait for the return fixture to see a proper merda trashing.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironically i think Tottenham was the better team overall, but they had it coming in the last 10 minutes. After that Icardi goal you just knew they were going to score another one.
They were quite awful until their goal. After the goal they got a little more comfortable but did nothing to kill the game.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
fucking hell Boayke plays for red star? I remember when he was owned by Juve and considered a promising player whilst out on loan

- - - Updated - - -

What a dull game. PSG have a rubbish midfield, and Liverpool are garbage with the ball.
tuchel is such an overrated manager

- - - Updated - - -

fucking hell psg must be shit if wheel chair sturridge scored against them

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
fucking hell Boayke plays for red star? I remember when he was owned by Juve and considered a promising player whilst out on loan
Don't think he did well on any loan. He had one half-decent preseason game where he wasn't even THAT good but got way overrated based on that. Same as Masi.

Masi's case was funny. Bought half of him for 4m IIRC soon after one preseason game in which he was hardly all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)