Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Thats not quality but thanks anyway
Paid streams are ok too but not 20$ per month or something like that
I`d say 5$ is a very good price and something I`d happily pay
Up to 10$ I guess I will too but over 10$ its not worth it as I rather have crappy streams
What country do you live in?

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
For me of all the contenders, the biggest unknown is PSG...we still havent seen them at their max potential and I wonder if Mbappe will kick on from his WC exploits.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
For me of all the contenders, the biggest unknown is PSG...we still havent seen them at their max potential and I wonder if Mbappe will kick on from his WC exploits.
And Mbappe scored 2 great goals today...i still remember the headache he gave us when he was at monaco :scared:

Jul 8, 2018
One of the reasons I'm happy Serie A is supposedly getting stronger is I believe there is some truth in the big fish in a small pond argument. PSG has never been able to take that next step because there is no real challenger, I think Bayern is suffering from the same issue and it's only been and going to get worse for them.

IMO either Barca, Atletico, and Liverpool will be the teams to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)