Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Psg is like juve. Make it as hard as possible when it matters. United has done nothing, but psg insist on inviting them to progress in cl. Veratti to get a red and united win 4-2

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Sucks to see Buffon mishandle that shot but to be fair his handling dropped a few years ago. That was the biggest difference between him and Wojtek.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Seriously guys if teams like Roma or Man U go through and not juve makes me want to fckin spew

God this comeback vs atletico is almost impossible but I really hope our team will pull through against all odds
Atletico was possibly the worst team we could have drawn I think. Stylistically speaking, a very bad matchup for us.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sucks to see Buffon mishandle that shot but to be fair his handling dropped a few years ago. That was the biggest difference between him and Wojtek.
That's a routine save, even an amateur goalkeeper can save that. He made a mistake and typically its a big game so it stands out more. He's still not a bad go otherwise he would have a lot more in ligue 1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)