Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Step aside Enis, i'll take the freekick :cr7:
According to this Dybala is our best FK taker but if I have to choose I`d say Pjanic is the better one..
Ronaldo is probably there too at 1 goal from 237 attempts..
What's truly crazy is how fast Cristiano's FK quality vanished. I mean, the dude has scored 48 free kicks in his club career. 12 CL free kicks. He scored 34 free kicks in his time at Madrid, but the vast majority of them came in the first 2/3 of his time there. Not sure why he switched his technique over the past few years focusing more on power than placement, which rarely works. It's rather confusing as to how one could just become that terrible at them that quickly.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
According to this Dybala is our best FK taker but if I have to choose I`d say Pjanic is the better one..
Ronaldo is probably there too at 1 goal from 237 attempts..
That's the common conception but it's not true.

Hopefully in the future we'll get back to Pjanic shooting from the left and Dybala from the right

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What's truly crazy is how fast Cristiano's FK quality vanished. I mean, the dude has scored 48 free kicks in his club career. 12 CL free kicks. He scored 34 free kicks in his time at Madrid, but the vast majority of them came in the first 2/3 of his time there. Not sure why he switched his technique over the past few years focusing more on power than placement, which rarely works. It's rather confusing as to how one could just become that terrible at them that quickly.
Weren't there rumors back then that this technique could fuck up his knees in the long run? Might be bullshit of course, but i remember the pub talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)