[CEyetalia] Juventus 2-1 Monza [January 19th, 2023] 3:00 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
ZERO minutes in the biggest game of the season for the guy who was a big reason this whole "turnaround" even started. I still cant believe it. I mean I can, but JFC.
I dont think it would matter..
Napoli are currently one of the best 8 teams in the world while we suck.
This "great defense" is a bluff since only one can really defend (although he had a terrible night).

You want to see a change - no problem but we need fresh blood.
Fresh blood I mean filling our voids with players who are either great and yet to win much like SMS and other very promising players.

Everytime we won a hard fought duell a Napoli player was aggressive while we rarely got aggressive enough.
It is clear there are things that only certain coaches bring and Allegri isnt one of them.

I dont think Fagioli could do much as aggresiveness isnt one of his best characteristics

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
After all the crap he pulled this year Monza and Maccabi.. He is immune at least until the summer
exactly if there were ever a time to sack him it was then but agnelli saved him and its clear that this new so called management have said that 4th place minimum is what is required, as of now thats not under threat as such. But seriously this management need to evaluate Allegri going forwards, he got every ounce of support that he wanted, got pretty much the players he wanted too and it's fair to say that despite the recent positive run they were merely paper over the cracks. Someone pick up the fucking phone call Zidane and sort this shit out, I can't stand another season of trash football made worse by being trophyless with a hint of embarrassment along the way. Time to go!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
exactly if there were ever a time to sack him it was then but agnelli saved him and its clear that this new so called management have said that 4th place minimum is what is required, as of now thats not under threat as such. But seriously this management need to evaluate Allegri going forwards, he got every ounce of support that he wanted, got pretty much the players he wanted too and it's fair to say that despite the recent positive run they were merely paper over the cracks. Someone pick up the fucking phone call Zidane and sort this shit out, I can't stand another season of trash football made worse by being trophyless with a hint of embarrassment along the way. Time to go!
I know Zidane is a club legend but I think he only cares for Real and France.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
what is Pessina doing there? wasn't he an important player for Atalanta and a regular Azzurri player? Stefano Sensi being in Monza makes sense to me, that dude was plagued by injuries, but what happened to Pessina?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rovella still injured or he is healthy enough to run us rounds again?

- - - Updated - - -

Well both positions are locked up so naturally we're the next logical option.
Im not sure he cares about the next logical option.. Also we are the closest in terms he was a legend here but does he really care? He could get way more money at PSG and arab money teams like in Qatar.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
what is Pessina doing there? wasn't he an important player for Atalanta and a regular Azzurri player? Stefano Sensi being in Monza makes sense to me, that dude was plagued by injuries, but what happened to Pessina?
Pessina is born and raised in Monza, from the Monza academy.

It's nice to see him wanting to go to his hometown and help the club stay in Serie A. They made him the big signing of the club, he can be the protagonist at home. IIRC it's a loan that becomes permanent if they stay up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)