Cesar ? (1 Viewer)

danilo88

Jun 12, 2005
Juvespelare intresserar Lazio

Legrottaglie och Blasi kan komma att dra på sig himmelsblått nästa säsong.

Moggis motbud låter (något i stil med) "vill ni ha Legrottaglie och Blasi? I sådana fall går Cesar i motsatt riktning." (Cesar spelade passande nog i C.A. Juventus i Brasilien innan han kom till Lazio. Kanske ett förebud på vad som komma skall?). Bollen ligger hos Lazio som nu uppges fundera över saken

Basically do you want Legrottaglie and Blasi then you have to give us Cesar

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
iv only seen Cesar once, but he was really good and would provide some creativity. The only problem is his age but look at Cafu hes still doing it hes like 49 or sumtn

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If Lazio hasnt the cash for Legro
and they want a loan of Blasi,
they sould surrender Oddo,
Milan seems to have some problems completing the deal,
maybe thats the problems

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh please lets not start with this cesar crap again guys! Im so glad we never got him last summer or even at all for that matter. Look at the state of him man. Hes old anyway. give him a year and he needs replacing so we'll be back to square one.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Juve prepare to hail Cesar

Wednesday 22 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have renewed their transfer interest in Lazio’s Aparecido Cesar, according to reports.

The Brazilian was initially targeted last summer but he remained at the Stadio Olimpico after Lazio rejected offers from both Juve and Inter.

But the Turin giants are assessing the option of making a new bid, as they look for alternatives to both left-back Gianluca Zambrotta and left-sided midfielder Pavel Nedved.

It was initially thought that Giorgio Chiellini would be recalled from Fiorentina this summer as cover for the pair.

But the Italian international may now end up at Roma as he could possibly be included Juve’s attempt to sign Antonio Cassano from the Giallorossi.

Juventus have again turned their attention to Cesar after having doubts about Alessandro Parisi.

The Messina full-back was part of the Turin outfit’s end of season tour of Japan but he seemingly hasn’t done enough to convince the Bianconeri technical staff.

Lazio are likely to sell the South American as his contract expires in 2006 and they can’t afford to lose him for nothing next summer.

The 30-year-old is believed to be available for around £3m but Juve could offer a player as part of the deal.

Lazio are interested in a number of Juve youngsters even if Nicola Legrottaglie may be offered.

The central defender is unlikely to remain in Turin after spending the last six months on loan at Bologna.

The capital outfit have also been linked with midfielder Manuele Blasi and the versatile Igor Tudor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)