Cesar to Juve! (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Of course, Juve said they'll take him back this summer. He's on loan. Maresca and Miccoli will stay another year in Firenze most probably.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Cesar's too old. I am not that comfortable with Janku's age then we are talking Cesar? Let's get real guys.

Jul 28, 2002
cesar? shabby overpriced brazilian left winger?? who isnt even in the top class catogary?? No way.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I wouldn't mind Cesar at all,but the question is how much and at the expense of who?

He's too good to be a sub and not good enough to hold a regular first team place imo.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
I wouldn't mind Cesar at all,but the question is how much and at the expense of who?

He's too good to be a sub and not good enough to hold a regular first team place imo.
then if he cant fit in either places then whats the real point?? econoically we could sign a young defender for his money. even crappy bonera.

Jul 28, 2002
put neddy left , with emo and blasi in the middle, camo right.....wheres the problem?? next year we will have chillini as sub for rambo....and mutu as a playmaker ...happy days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)