Cesar Delgado (Cruz Azul) (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Did anyone see the Argentina-Serbia&Montenegro game tonight? Among all the players, I personaly was especially impressed by Cesar Delgado.

Could anyone of you South Americans tell me something more about him?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well like you alredy migth know that he plays for mexican team Cruz Azul, he's an attaking midfielder.

He has been one of the revelations in the national team, and alredy has earn a place in the main national team.

He played a great Copa America with Argentina been of of the better players of Argentina's side.

His nikname is Cesar "El Chelito" Delgado and some people confuse him with Cesar "El Chelo" Delgado who used to play for Boca Juniors and currently plays also for Cruz Azul... yes both Delgado's play for Cruz Azul...

Togheter with Macherano, Tevez and D' Alessandro I think El Chelito has a great future and are set to become Argentina's new aces...

This is all I know...I hope it can be helpful :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I want him at Juve, I was really impressed yesterday

He had a great Zidaneish dribble (you know, the turning on the ball thing Zizou does) right in the opponents box and only a last ditch tackle stopped him from scoring. Also had a goal and an assist I believe.

Thanks BTW.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Hell, give them Camoranesi, Montero and Zalayeta for all I care, just get him here ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    OHHHHHH

YOURE TALKING ABOUT EL CHELO DELGADO!!!! I KNOW WHO HE IS

He scored a goal against Venezuela in the qualifiers last year! he's quite good

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I want him at Juve, I was really impressed yesterday
    He had a great Zidaneish dribble (you know, the turning on the ball thing Zizou does) right in the opponents box and only a last ditch tackle stopped him from scoring. Also had a goal and an assist I believe.

Thanks BTW.
    u want every player that impress u at Juve, Z ;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Well, yeah, but when a player impresses me it means he must be really, really good ;)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    OHHHHHH

YOURE TALKING ABOUT EL CHELO DELGADO!!!! I KNOW WHO HE IS

He scored a goal against Venezuela in the qualifiers last year! he's quite good
    Fabi just one correction here, there are two Cesar Delgado's, "El Chelo" and "El Chelito" both play for the same team Cruz Azul, and actually both had play for the national team, the diference between them is that one is a youngster (Chelito) and the opther one is a old player (El Chelo), this last one use to play for Copa Juniors and was their hero in the 2003 Libertadores...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    How about my thread on Rafael Castillo..........please take a look Espectro and see if you can answer me. :)
    Sorry, but the only thing I can tell you about him is that he played ok in Copa America, but I didn't get to watch much of Colombia's games...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Ok, I was a litle wrong guys, there are in fact two Delgados in Argentina and both do play for Cruz Azul, but one is call Cesar (El Chellito) and the other one is Marcelo (El Chello)... sorry for the mistake...:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    Ok, I was a litle wrong guys, there are in fact two Delgados in Argentina and both do play for Cruz Azul, but one is call Cesar (El Chellito) and the other one is Marcelo (El Chello)... sorry for the mistake...:D

ahhh coño entonces el famoso es marcelo

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    So, this guy I'm talking about is the young one? He's 23, right? No. 8 in Argentina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)