Catch the Match.. (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

How was the stream quality the last time you used it? Because I tried to watch the Lazio-Sampdoria match on Sunday and the video feed kept skipping and stopping while the audio was fine. I don't know what the problem is.
Well, I tried to download every possible update for drivers on both Real Player and WMP, and it fixed some of the problems.

The quality for me wasn't bad at all.

I try to keep the number of open folders to a minimum as well. Usually, I'll have this forum and the media player on, and nothing else.

I've found that if you are also connected to a website that automatically refreshes itself, then it can cause some problems as well.

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
the CL matches are shown Exclusively also on ART as usual.. they dedicated 4 channels for the CL.. I'll till on which one Juve matches are shown..
Actually, if you have a satellite dish with HotBird, you can catch the match on Canale 5 too! :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++
Arif, I think you gave us the link to the results of the poll, rather than the voting bit. Personally, I can't vote on it. How do you get to the voting bit?
Maybe the voting is over. :rolleyes:

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
Oh, and good news to all my peeps in the Middle East.. :)P)

I heard that Abu Dhabi Sports is gonna merge with Dubai Sports next year, and then will be an open satellite channel for the public..

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf113 ] ++

Actually, if you have a satellite dish with HotBird, you can catch the match on Canale 5 too! :D
Nawaf113, I have Hotbord (and Astra), but last night (like always) the Canale 5 CL feed came encrypted.

Can you suggest how to deal with it?

xziz

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I am in Vienna, so I have Satellite!! very cool-got to see Real lose! does anyone know if I will be able to catch Juve-Atalanta? I have Rai-Uno, due and tres

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
RAI does not handle Seria A games.

The digitale terrestre (=MEDIASET=Berlusconi) handles them. Also SKI satellite handles them. So, no way.

I leave in Barcellona and have Astra and Hotbird, if you know of any TV channel on these two satellites that broadcast any Juventus game please let me know

xziz

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
damn! but are you sure? in Virginia Rai shows Series A...but that isn't sattelite, of course. I'm trying to find out the same info that you are-I know I'm getting Astra, but since everything is in German, and it isn't my appartment, I don't know for sure what else I get. does Eurosport show anything live on weekends from EPL or Series A?

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

Nawaf113, I have Hotbord (and Astra), but last night (like always) the Canale 5 CL feed came encrypted.

Can you suggest how to deal with it?

xziz
Actually it turns out that they encrypt the matches for the "paying customers" i guess..? I just found out the sad truth that night.. So I'm off today to subscribe to Abu dhabi sports and ART..:(

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Is Juve - Atalanta shown on ESPN?
No.. it isn't
(ESPN handle EPL and they have 3 matches on this sunday night)

Super Sport Goal 30 (Thai time)
September 19, 2004
08.00 Inter Milan VS Palemo
17.00 Inter Milan VS Palemo
20.00 Juventus VS Atalanta
22.00 Bologna VS AC Milan

September 20, 2004
23.00 Udinese VS Parma

They aren't live time, I think so

OP
Gandalf

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    Oh, and good news to all my peeps in the Middle East.. :)P)

I heard that Abu Dhabi Sports is gonna merge with Dubai Sports next year, and then will be an open satellite channel for the public..
    says who..? I never heard of this before.. and I don't think it will happen..

I don't have HotBird..

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    Is it on in the UK anywhere?

I will catch the goals on Monday on Sgorio, hopefully they will choose juve for their extended highlights this week too. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)