Catch the Match.. (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I suggest to make this thread for the TV channels showing Juve matches.. instead of flooding the match thread itself.. :D we used to have a thread like this before, but I couldn't find it!!

anyhow..

in my area.. Middle East, Serie A is shown exclusively on ADSC(Abu Dhabi Sport Channel) I'll post the matches that are shown every week, in time..

the CL matches are shown Exclusively also on ART as usual.. they dedicated 4 channels for the CL.. I'll till on which one Juve matches are shown..

Coppa Italia is shown also on ART..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Today ESPN are showing Leverkusen - Real live, followed immediately by Ajax - Juve (delayed) and later on Lyon - Man Utd. They usually televise two Serie A games, two La Liga games, and one Dutch game over the weekend.

OP
Gandalf

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ART SPORT-1 are showing Ajax-Juve LIVE at 18:45 GMT..

while maccabi-Beyern is not broadcasted..!!

P.S ART SPORT-1 is different than ART CHAMPIONS-1, but if you have one of them, you'll have the other in the same package..

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    UK:

Sky Sports Xtra (channel 404 on Sky Digital) Interactive service will be showing the match at 7.45pm.
    I believe you can also catch an earlier match involving Liverpool at 6pm. Might as well make an evening of it :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    that's weird, the TV station is letting people vote for what they wanna watch? :eek: Don't they have to figure out all the broadcasting rights and all that a while before the match??!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    that's weird, the TV station is letting people vote for what they wanna watch? :eek: Don't they have to figure out all the broadcasting rights and all that a while before the match??!
    They have the broadcasting rights for both matches.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    No, as a TV network you can chose any game(s) that are played in a particular matchday.

I guess you can do it hours before the match.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    Arif, I think you gave us the link to the results of the poll, rather than the voting bit. Personally, I can't vote on it. How do you get to the voting bit?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Si :)
    How was the stream quality the last time you used it? Because I tried to watch the Lazio-Sampdoria match on Sunday and the video feed kept skipping and stopping while the audio was fine. I don't know what the problem is.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
    Guys, Im in the US. Is there anyway I can watch this match LIVE? I have the UEFA action pass, so I can easily see it tomorrow in full, and see all of the match highlights from all 8 games tonight :), but anyway I can watch it in the next 2:30 hours.

Watching 8 game highlights last night was fun and quick. Any help would be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)