cassano to juve (zlatan to real) (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
Btw, back on topic, how many of you realize that for the 2005 Bidone d'Oro award (the "Golden Dust Bin" anti-award to the Pallone d'Oro), which Vieri won, Cassano came in third?
Exactly. I don't know why people are all about Cassano. He is, at best, a streaky player. At worst, he's a punk, a problem starter, and a waste of space. His downs are worse than his ups are good. I'd rather have Mutu or Zlatan anyday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And while you can say that's harsh because of all the "12 minutes" he played, fact is that Roma was burning money to have him sit on the bench. Even worse, the guy was a liability for the team distraction he created around himself.

So his nomination, IMO, seems deserving to say the least.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
his nomination is deserving.can anyone give the top 3?
but i disagree with those who say that he's not immensley talented.he is arguably,the most talented young forward in the world alongside zlatan,gilardino and robinho imo.
and he has proved his worth at the highest level,of which euro 2004 is a prime example.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
axlrose85 said:
his nomination is deserving.can anyone give the top 3?
but i disagree with those who say that he's not immensley talented.he is arguably,the most talented young forward in the world alongside zlatan,gilardino and robinho imo.
and he has proved his worth at the highest level,of which euro 2004 is a prime example.
Totally agree man but I will add Etoo & Roonie to them.what do u think?

Feb 27, 2006
It depends on which team will be trained by Mr.Capello next year.
Be sure, if Capello stay at Juve next year Cassano will be a Juventus player.
Just one season close to DelPiero and the new forward line is done
Trez-Cassano

If Real really wants Ibra then it has valid arguments to make a good agreement for everyone, so much money will not be refused by Moggi.......

Se7en

Feb 24, 2006
Why not:

Cassano to Juve
Zlatan to Real

Del Piero to Arsenal
Cassano to Arsenal
Henry to Juve

Henry to Barcelona
Messi to Juve

?

Se7en

Feb 24, 2006
Fliakis said:
i know.

i think i should change my name to 6 given my current avatar. then nicola would call me your imaginary brother
Vinni thinks I'm Snoop too. That would make three of me.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Why talking about Cassano again? If Juventus would have really wanted him we would have bought him from Roma. He was not that expensive. Why should we pay a lot of money to buy him from real or trade him with ibrahimovic? That is bullshit. We don`t need him and I don`t want him at Juventus. Our attack is already world class and Cassano is a troublemaker. He could work with no coach except capello and he also clashed with capello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)