Cassano? a good investment or... (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Welcome Vlatko!

Wow. Cassano and Zlatan on the same team?

Should we be seeing if Tottenham wants to trade Mido too while we're at it?

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Hell, let's get Anelka too whilst we're at it!
Nah, Cassano will be tamed..and Ibra is twice the man he was when he arrived last estate. Capello is an absolute gem.
Oh yeah, and welcome Vlatko! :D

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24
    • V

V

yeah cappelo is a true gem..and cassano-trez-ibra in a trident..i'm shivering at the thought of it..

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Welcome Vlatko!

Wow. Cassano and Zlatan on the same team?

Should we be seeing if Tottenham wants to trade Mido too while we're at it?
    Dont forget, every teams needs a Laurent Robert :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by vlatko27 ] ++
    yeah cappelo is a true gem..and cassano-trez-ibra in a trident..i'm shivering at the thought of it..
    Dont, cause it aint going to happen, Capello would never play 3 strikers, I cant even believe people think that is in his mind, Juve have brought 2 players so far if I am right? They are? Kovac and Gianni are they attacking-minded players :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Dont, cause it aint going to happen, Capello would never play 3 strikers
    We did this season. Granted, it was out of necessity, but he did it nonetheless

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

We did this season. Granted, it was out of necessity, but he did it nonetheless
    Capello would rather play 5 midfields

Those of you who all of a sudden think Capello is going to play excitiing football at Juve are going to be sadly mistaken.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    • V

V

i agree with you nicole that cappelo won't be playing with three strikers but.. he stated somewhere that given the circumstances and the increase of strikers he would suit his formation to it.

so maybe two strikers and ona amc is more like it

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Capello would rather play 5 midfields

Those of you who all of a sudden think Capello is going to play excitiing football at Juve are going to be sadly mistaken.
    C'mon nicole...he brought good football to Roma two years ago, Milan won the scudetto but Roma were playing the good football.

I think Capello was forced to play more defensive given the options we had on the team and the fact that Juve lacked defensively 2 seasons ago.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    You guys ever wonder why the most talented teams do not always win?

Its called ego trip

Yes Cassano is a talented player, but is he that good as to win championships as he has not thus far

Lets look at Roma, they got a lot of talented players but a lot are volatile and no team spirit and they were almsot fighting a relegation battle

You see Chelsea walking away with the league cos of team spirit, no superstars and huge egos just very good players with good work ethic

Look at Arsenal, Reyes was not happy, Cole did not like the French clique and they went off the rails

Those that continue to berate Dp should keep in mid if he was someone like Cassano and kept onb being benched like Capello was doing, he could ahve kicked up a storm and we could easily have been derailed and sidetracked and instead of concentrating on the team all the talk would have been on Dp;s tantrums and we would have ended up with nothing

Cassano, Mutu, Zlatan, Trez Dp in one team. whoever gets left out for long periods will definitely derail the team ethic

I for one want an attacking midfielder with skills to open up tight defences and some pace in the side

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    You guys ever wonder why the most talented teams do not always win?

Its called ego trip

Yes Cassano is a talented player, but is he that good as to win championships as he has not thus far

Lets look at Roma, they got a lot of talented players but a lot are volatile and no team spirit and they were almsot fighting a relegation battle

You see Chelsea walking away with the league cos of team spirit, no superstars and huge egos just very good players with good work ethic

Look at Arsenal, Reyes was not happy, Cole did not like the French clique and they went off the rails

Those that continue to berate Dp should keep in mid if he was someone like Cassano and kept onb being benched like Capello was doing, he could ahve kicked up a storm and we could easily have been derailed and sidetracked and instead of concentrating on the team all the talk would have been on Dp;s tantrums and we would have ended up with nothing

Cassano, Mutu, Zlatan, Trez Dp in one team. whoever gets left out for long periods will definitely derail the team ethic

I for one want an attacking midfielder with skills to open up tight defences and some pace in the side
    i agree in some points, but imo Capello will be able to handle Cassano... so no problem there.. anyway, if we do get Cassano, then Mutu gotta go.. or els there will be to many Forwards/Strikers !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)