++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Madrid keeper Casillas comments:

""Anche se dovesse arrivare Buffon, sarebbe la mia riserva."

"Even if Buffon would join Real, he'd still be my sub."

au contraire dummy, he'd still start with one arm. :thumb:
Just noticed this thread :yuck:

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Juventus keeper Gianluigi Buffon has distanced himself from reports linking him with a summer move to Real Madrid.

Los Merengues have endured a torrid season by their own lofty standards and reports are suggesting president Florentino Perez is ready to sanction a number of summer signings.

Despite Spain keeper Iker Casillas being one of the few shining lights for Real this term, Spanish media reports have suggested Buffon is on the Bernabeu club's wish list.

Casillas has warned Real that he will not sign a new contract if the club bring in Buffon, but it would appear as if the Italian international has no intention of leaving Turin for Madrid.

"The truth is, and I repeat, I have a really long contract with Bianconeri, until 2008, and I feel really good in Italy," Buffon told Corriere dello Sport.

Buffon had words of comfort for his Real counterpart Casillas, as he added: "To Casillas we say that no-one called-me, no-one looked at me.

"And it seems to me that the least of Real's problems is goalkeeping."
Buffon, meanwhile, has urged Roma starlet Antonio Cassano to quit the capital and move to Turin.

The keeper believes Cassano's bad-boy reputation has been blown out of proportion and feels he would be an ideal addition to the Juventus squad.

"In comparison to the European Championship I found him mostly thoughtful and well behaved," said Buffon.

"Ready for Juve? Yes, he's perfect."

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
Juventus keeper Gianluigi Buffon has distanced himself from reports linking him with a summer move to Real Madrid.

Los Merengues have endured a torrid season by their own lofty standards and reports are suggesting president Florentino Perez is ready to sanction a number of summer signings.

Despite Spain keeper Iker Casillas being one of the few shining lights for Real this term, Spanish media reports have suggested Buffon is on the Bernabeu club's wish list.

Casillas has warned Real that he will not sign a new contract if the club bring in Buffon, but it would appear as if the Italian international has no intention of leaving Turin for Madrid.

"The truth is, and I repeat, I have a really long contract with Bianconeri, until 2008, and I feel really good in Italy," Buffon told Corriere dello Sport.

Buffon had words of comfort for his Real counterpart Casillas, as he added: "To Casillas we say that no-one called-me, no-one looked at me.

"And it seems to me that the least of Real's problems is goalkeeping."
Buffon, meanwhile, has urged Roma starlet Antonio Cassano to quit the capital and move to Turin.

The keeper believes Cassano's bad-boy reputation has been blown out of proportion and feels he would be an ideal addition to the Juventus squad.

"In comparison to the European Championship I found him mostly thoughtful and well behaved," said Buffon.

"Ready for Juve? Yes, he's perfect."
how come I have a feeling that I have posted this b4?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
I don't think he will be the same :(
Buffon had already a bad injuiry, before euro 2002. he had a broken arm. and he got even stronger. I hope he will even better than before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)