Carvalho :) ? (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
Juve intercept Carvalho talks Sunday June 20, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter transfer target Ricardo Carvalho could be moving to Serie A for Juventus instead, while they turn to Matteo Ferrari.
Oh come on Moggi pull your finger out for once! :groan:

Jul 28, 2002
stu...im beging to how u felt when we never went for mutu, u always said he was class.....and we never got him.

Im getting that same feeling about mexes.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
carvalho is pretty good,but unproven.however i see alot of potential in this guy and he's got a good future.

and he's got a really cool name to boot:cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
stu...im beging to how u felt when we never went for mutu, u always said he was class.....and we never got him.

Im getting that same feeling about mexes.
Yup, Mutu would've been excellent for us imo, just like Mexes can be, but Moggi isn't going to make it happen.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ujfalusi, Kroldrup and Carvalho seem to be interesting prospects, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Mexes, Ferrari or maybe Nicholas Burdisso who has really impressed me whenever I've seen him. Looks like he's heading to Inter though.. :down:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
stu,i really like burdisso too.imo he's even better than ferrari and almsot as good as mexes.if we manage to get him he'd be a fantastic capture:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)