What Car Do You Drive? (2 Viewers)

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #462
    I created a similar thread like 8 years ago or something which was active not too long ago.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Hey guys was wondering what you all drive? What you would like next and what's your all time dream car?

I'm currently leasing a 2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS once this short lease ends I will be purchasing a VW GTI and I will say that my dream car has and always will be a Ferrari
    not sure I'd recommend purchasing a VW. Leasing yes but purchasing implies long-term commitment. If you are really decided on that, I'd suggest getting as long a warranty as possible on those things.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    not sure I'd recommend purchasing a VW. Leasing yes but purchasing implies long-term commitment. If you are really decided on that, I'd suggest getting as long a warranty as possible on those things.
    I've heard that from some people and I've also heard the opposite. Its strange maybe luck of the draw?

- - - Updated - - -

rifle rack? also you the only guy drives foreign in WV?
    I don't believe that scenario exists anymore, for the most part, I believe people buy what suits them best. Sure there are some people who buy only certain makes but the majority just get the best deal and car for their money

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I've heard that from some people and I've also heard the opposite. Its strange maybe luck of the draw?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe that scenario exists anymore, for the most part, I believe people buy what suits them best. Sure there are some people who buy only certain makes but the majority just get the best deal and car for their money

i get stares in michicgan to this day

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    I don't know but most if not all I hear about VW ownership ain't too pretty with relatives up in Montreal being just the latest example (3rd year owners of a Jetta). Seems more like a pattern to me and not luck of the draw. I know mostly people who've gone with Jettas and Golfs but VW has had a long history with long-term reliability issues, in general.
    Would still recommend getting extended warranty or just leasing if it absolutely has to be a VW.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    I don't know but most if not all I hear about VW ownership ain't too pretty with relatives up in Montreal being just the latest example (3rd year owners of a Jetta). Seems more like a pattern to me and not luck of the draw. I know mostly people who've gone with Jettas and Golfs but VW has had a long history with long-term reliability issues, in general.
    Would still recommend getting extended warranty or just leasing if it absolutely has to be a VW.
    good to know and thanks for the info. I'm considering a few other vehicles as well just love the GTI. In the end i will purchase no more leasing for me and if I do go VW i will extend the warranty :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)