Carlos Tevez (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I think that you have all seen him in copa america.He plays in Boca juniors.He is fast, with good dribling and he can play as an attacking midfielder or as a stiker.In Arentina he is compared with cavenaghi.And he is only 19!What do you say? sorry for the bad English

Buy on AliExpress.com

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Ugliest player ever .... Pierod.

But a great one nonetheless :cool:

But we haven't been linked to him and we won't get him. He is the sort of player who will end up going to a club like Barcelona.

OP
tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yes but he is still cheap.I think that his value will be increased in 1-2 years.And where's the problem because he is ungly.Juventus is Juventus not Real Madrid.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    It was a joke ;)

What he means is that we will never get him, it's not Moggi's style to buy young exciting south americans. We'll probably get someone like Iaquinta :groan:

OP
    tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    I don't know something.The juventus empire of 1996-1999 had players stars from transfers or players who were made stars from juventus?

OP
    tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    I dont know if you but i don't like this new era of football in europe when the small teams are growing.In the past years there were 5-10 great teams in europe with all the great players in their rosters.But now...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I just don't see a Tevez fit. He seems much more like the kind of player Inter would jump on before Moggi would seriously consider it.

Which is too bad -- he is a great player, and maybe a few players chosen outside the usual profile might do us some good.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    would be nice to get him as an attacking midfielder, but i think he plays better as a support striker. having him and miccoli for the future would be great, but as long as del piero is around, i doubt moggi will go for him.

and even if he did, he would probably loan him out to a serie B team instead.

OP
    tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    No .There is no linkage with tevez.The only team who has declared their interest is Bayern Munchen

owen

Aug 1, 2004
    i think juve should consider buying him...he is going to be the argentina marksman for the next few years....he has a great future and a great potential to develop to be a good player,maybe even worldclass......if juve buy him,then juve will have no worry for their striking partnership for the future,as we can link miccoli with tevez....

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by owen ] ++
    i think juve should consider buying him...he is going to be the argentina marksman for the next few years....he has a great future and a great potential to develop to be a good player,maybe even worldclass......if juve buy him,then juve will have no worry for their striking partnership for the future,as we can link miccoli with tevez....
    You are right though I don't think Moggi will try to sign him

By the way, U r Liverpool fan ,right !!! welcome here mate

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)