Carlos Tevez (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
moratti e la juve — "Tevez? Hanno preso un giocatore molto forte, molto grintoso, che aiuterà il loro attacco, ma di imbattibile non c’è nessuno. Rimpianti visto che lo avete cercato in passato? No, perché ha 8 milioni di ingaggio, nessun rimpianto".

Tevez wanted to 8,000,000 euros in the year we do not regret that he is not moved at Inter
oldmzf**r:gheyfight:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can see why you guys are trolling, since Tevez is such a joke and doesn't deserve the #10. Anyway, I didn't expect it to be Ale's forever, as he himself asked not do to so. Too bad Carlos "lol" Tevez got it and not someone with class that actually deserves it (Gigi with 10 could be very cool).
Dude, sorry, but you're pathetic.

You would have told everyone to shut the fuck up and wait until it is on juventus.com :D
Probably. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Open thread pls.
He's even dressing classier now. :heart:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Queers who are against giving #10 to players are in fact disrespecting Del Piero. It's like they're saying the name Del Piero won't be remembered until we see the #10.

Del Piero >>>>>>>>> #10

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Queers who are against giving #10 to players are in fact disrespecting Del Piero. It's like they're saying the name Del Piero won't be remembered until we see the #10.

Del Piero >>>>>>>>> #10
You're making too much sense. You're confusing them.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just don't see a Tevez fit. He seems much more like the kind of player Inter would jump on before Moggi would seriously consider it.

Which is too bad -- he is a great player, and maybe a few players chosen outside the usual profile might do us some good.
Just 9 years late...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)