Carlos Tevez (165 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
My greatest wish is to reach "La Decima" before Madrid or any other club. Mainly Milan, I really really really really desperately want us to have more CL tittles then Meelan pisses me the $#@! off.
ya well... far fetched, they're at 9.... we need a dynasty the likes the sport has never seen to get close! Lets win #3 and get going though :rock:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
woah...... THINGS ESCALATED QUICKLY.

Well... ill be sincere..... i was not convincing to give the 10 to Jovetic..... i was convinced that vidal is good enough in and off the field to get the 10. And Tevez and whatis needed and beyond to wear the 10, inside the field. I just will hope that he will hnour the shirt out of the field too.

No one has the lass of del piero, but let tevez write a 10 history of his own

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Buffon, Chiellini, Vidal, Pirlo are amongst a few who have demanded a pay rise following the arrival of Carlos Tevez at Juventus today.
@Robee
Seriously? I never understood shit like that, they are already filthy rich like the fuck?! But I doubt it's true....they don't seem like the type to so, specially Gigi.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Maybe giving the #10 to Tevez was that extra spice in the deal for him? It showed him Juventus have great faith and trust that he'll be a success here.

If you think the #10 is more important than signing a player like Tevez...

...well then I have no words for you. :sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hard to believe we spent the same amount of money on jorge fucking martinez

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? I never understood shit like that, they are already filthy rich like the fuck?! But I doubt it's true....they don't seem like the type to so, specially Gigi.
LATEST: Arturo Vidal has just drop kicked the doors to Marotta's office in anger that his demands of a wage rise to match those of Tevez will not be met. More to come...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Holy Crap. They gave him #10? I'm not so sentimental about it as others but damn, that's a bold move. Sends a strong signal to others and pressure on Tevez. He better step it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)