Carlos Tevez (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Carlos Tevez will sign a contract and be a Juventus player by tonight.
- Sky

Rumours going around that Tevez will wear the #10 jersey.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez just came out of Juventus HQ with the #10 Juventus jersey!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Carlos Tevez will sign a contract and be a Juventus player by tonight.
- Sky

Rumours going around that Tevez will wear the #10 jersey.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez just came out of Juventus HQ with the #10 Juventus jersey!
holy shit are you serious??????????

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I hope that just a rumour :shifty:
I will be really embarrassed if our fans make a fuss about him getting the #10-shirt, but I know alot of them will.

It's a damn shame, because we're a great club and that shirt does not belong to anyone in particular, but it belongs to world class attacking players in general. True, Del Piero is the greatest no. 10 we've ever had, but it's time to let go. The shirt must be passed on!

This club has had many great no. 10s, and it will have many more!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I will be really embarrassed if our fans make a fuss about him getting the #10-shirt, but I know alot of them will.

It's a damn shame, because we're a great club and that shirt does not belong to anyone in particular, but it belongs to world class attacking players in general. True, Del Piero is the greatest no. 10 we've ever had, but it's time to let go. The shirt must be passed on!

:heart: :agree:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
well... i mean if he has the confidence and balls to take the jersey.. then maybe he can have it... this is very big though...

very strange and unexpected

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

It's a special number in Juventus' history, I'm sorry but I don't think Tevez his past behaviour would suit that number.

I love Carlitos but this means he just has an awful lot more of pressure on his shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)