Carlos Tevez (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I expect 2 good years of top football, goals and destruction.... after that maybe he will be tempted to return to hos beloved boca.
Perhaps you're right. I have a feeling he's gonna thrive at Juve, though, and at least see out those 3 years. Would be cool if he was up for more after that, and still had it in him, and we extended for another 2 seasons. Anyway, that's what I'm hoping and I believe it's not unrealistic. Time will tell!

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez + Vidal

dat workrate. :fap:
Amazing

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill always say that back in 2003, i felt this dude was the perfect replacement for Del Piero. He had it all. Tech, pace, goalscoring prowess and charisma.

Im not saying he should came here to replace DP and all what he symboolized.... but technically speaking, he was going to fit like a shoe in our team.

He is THE support striker.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011

sorry to be a party pooper... just how I feel.... like I said Tevez is a HUGE move! But look around, Barca added Neymar and are trying to add Rooney.... we still need that CF (top player), as Tevez is a support SS type player. Ofcourse thats its we are to contend for the CL... if we want to be happy with the Scudetto this move itself is enough. IMHO!

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I love Tevez here, but why so much :tuttosport: over Llorente? Aren't we over rating him a bit too much? We still need Jojo or Higuain or an Ibra type player to be a top contender for the CL.
Because Llorente is better than anything we had last year.

Also because I don't believe we will sign any other striker this mercato. Rumours about Jovetic will appear because it's easy money for "journalists" I don't think there's any chance to get him. Higuain will be gone to England soon enough.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Because Llorente is better than anything we had last year.

Also because I don't believe we will sign any other striker this mercato. Rumours about Jovetic will appear because it's easy money for "journalists" I don't think there's any chance to get him. Higuain will be gone to England soon enough.
ya Higuain is gone, thats for sure but I think at the end of the day we will end up getting Jovetic. But I think it will be late in the transfer period.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't even think a partnership of Tevez and Jovetic would make any sense. Add Vucinic and Giovinco to this and we would have 4 classic support strikers fighting for 1 spot. This alone should kill all the rumours.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ya Higuain is gone, thats for sure but I think at the end of the day we will end up getting Jovetic. But I think it will be late in the transfer period.
Have faith in llorente dude. The guy got what we need. He needs just a good preparation and support from the team...because this upcoming season we will have enough talent for everyone to share on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)