Carlos Tevez (150 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You better bloody believe it.

I thought I did already yesterday. Seems like he will earn 5m plus bonuses in his first season and 5.5m plus bonuses for the two seasons after. There is an option to extend another year but it seems performance related. All those numbers are net obviously.

Ibra and Tevez for my money. So yea. I actually rate Tevez over Aguero too, but being older, he would lose out a bit more to Sergio, or else, Carlitos is a pretty complete player. Every facet. He has a better workrate than Suarez and Ibra too. Only Cavani perhaps matches that in the modern game, so yea Conte is going to be a happy camper.

Yes, he looks like a neanderthal in the long unkempt hair, but looks pretty smart in the short, sharp cuts.
Aguero is better than Tevez!!!
Signing Ibra too would be amazing

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Aguero is better than Tevez!!!
Signing Ibra too would be amazing
Like i said, only due to age bro. At the time we were after Aguero, I was of the opinion that Tevez was by far the more complete player. But 2 years on things are bound to change. Aguero is only 26 or so.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
@Red , your opinion on this transfer?
Really good.

I said a while a go that Suarez would be the ideal option and Tevez, while not as good, is a similar player and is very good in his own right.

Tevez and Llorente also look a natural fit to me, which couldn't be said of the proposed Llorente-Higuain pairing.

Obviously there are questions about Tevez's off-field behaviour, but I think it's a gamble well worth taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)