Carlos Tevez (152 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Apparently we first made contact with tevez mid may in a london restaurant with Conte present
Conte was involved? Bullshit

On 25 June 2013, Manchester City agreed a fee of £10M plus £2M add ons subject to performance to transfer Tevez to Juventus in Italy. The deal will save City £27M on the remaining year of Tevez's contract, due to contracted wages and bonuses.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Al momento le ultime indiscrezioni raccolte parlano di un volo in arrivo verso le 15,00 dall'Argentina. L'unico volo, invece, previsto da Manchester è il numero BE 07354 che parte dal MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL Airport.

Tevez on his way to Italy on a flight from Manchester arriving arround 14:25 CET.;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We're not bringing in 3 strikers in one mercato, goddamnit !
You better bloody believe it.

Can someone accurately tell me whats his wage ?

5.5m confirmed ?

btw he was earning 14.4m a year at City.You guys think he has taken such a drastic pay cut ?
I thought I did already yesterday. Seems like he will earn 5m plus bonuses in his first season and 5.5m plus bonuses for the two seasons after. There is an option to extend another year but it seems performance related. All those numbers are net obviously.

Tevez is probably the best striker we could sign after Suarez in terms of Conte's tactics.
Ibra and Tevez for my money. So yea. I actually rate Tevez over Aguero too, but being older, he would lose out a bit more to Sergio, or else, Carlitos is a pretty complete player. Every facet. He has a better workrate than Suarez and Ibra too. Only Cavani perhaps matches that in the modern game, so yea Conte is going to be a happy camper.

He is definitely giving a Lucio a fight in a ugly contest
Yes, he looks like a neanderthal in the long unkempt hair, but looks pretty smart in the short, sharp cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)