Carlos Tevez (132 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
yeah i know about the players. tevez`s wages aren´t that cheap though, neither are llorente´s or jovetic´s...
but i trust in di marzio... he has been very reliable lately and right now i don´t see why he should be doubted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Can someone accurately tell me whats his wage ?

5.5m confirmed ?

btw he was earning 14.4m a year at City.You guys think he has taken such a drastic pay cut ?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Someone who is good at conversions,pls tell me how much 5.5m amounts to in euros per week ?

He was earning 220k pounds per week.This i know for sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The Sun were saying today that terms were yet to be agreed on his contract, although I'm not sure how accurate that is. They probably just didn't have the information.

€105,000 p/w, isn't it? @The Cusp

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The Sun were saying today that terms were yet to be agreed on his contract, although I'm not sure how accurate that is. They probably just didn't have the information.

€105,000 p/w, isn't it? @The Cusp
:shifty:

Dint we have the agreement with the player and then proceeded to negotiate with City for the fee ?

And thanks for the conversion.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:shifty:

Dint we have the agreement with the player and then proceeded to negotiate with City for the fee ?

And thanks for the conversion.
Clubs have to agree first. But I'm sure the deal is pretty much done, just a few small things for it to be official like medical etc.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's The Sun, so they most likely made it up. The move is on all the back pages here today, so it's considered done.
Earning 5.5m here would be taking a drastic pay cut . Do you think he would do that or are we probably going to pay him more ?

- - - Updated - - -

People are mixing up net and gross.

Italian media usually report wages as net (usually) and the brits go gross.
Yeah possibly.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Tevez...:touched:

what a great signing,i just hopes he comes motivated and will give it all on the pitch.(i'm sure Conte will take care of the mental part;)

Tuttosport saying he's arriving today and medical today as well.
Sky saying arrival today medical tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)