Carlos Tevez (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
From Di Marzio using google translate(excuse) :

The rush of Juve is a winner, there will be no surprises or twists. Tevez-Juve, the deal is done and will not be the only one. After Ogbonna, there is always Jovetic. Yes, because Ramadani has received another phone call from Marotta, the wire is directed. The sale will be used in the offensive department (Matri and / or Quagliarella), it will be necessary that Fiorentina accept compensatory techniques, such as Matri, Gabbiadini and Marrone to square the circle. As done for Tevez, a month and a half later.

:shifty:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
From Di Marzio using google translate(excuse) :

The rush of Juve is a winner, there will be no surprises or twists. Tevez-Juve, the deal is done and will not be the only one. After Ogbonna, there is always Jovetic. Yes, because Ramadani has received another phone call from Marotta, the wire is directed. The sale will be used in the offensive department (Matri and / or Quagliarella), it will be necessary that Fiorentina accept compensatory techniques, such as Matri, Gabbiadini and Marrone to square the circle. As done for Tevez, a month and a half later.

:shifty:
If we could sell Matri to Milan and insert Quag into JoJo deal, now that would be something.

Tevez, Llorente, Jovetic, Vucinic, Giovinco :tuttosport:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If we could sell Matri to Milan and insert Quag into JoJo deal, now that would be something.

Tevez, Llorente, Jovetic, Vucinic, Giovinco :tuttosport:
Only 1 out and out CF ? Not happening.

I think i'd rather sell Vuc and keep Quag or Matri as backup if thats the case.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i can´t believe that... llorente, tevez, ogbonna, jovetic, berardi without losing marchisio or another key player would be 10/10

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Only 1 out and out CF ? Not happening.

I think i'd rather sell Vuc and keep Quag or Matri as backup if thats the case.
Tevez does it all. He's played CF plenty of timess and he delivers.

- - - Updated - - -

i can´t believe that... llorente, tevez, ogbonna, jovetic, berardi without losing marchisio or another key player would be 10/10
lol wtf. Llorente, Tevez, Ogbonna = 10/10 .

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
lol wtf. Llorente, Tevez, Ogbonna = 10/10 .
berardi has been dark greened by mark already :p
i would have never believed that jovetic is still possible but until now we haven´t sold a single player so there is hope.
trust me, i´m the last person who would complain if we "only" got llorente, tevez, ogbonna, (berardi ;)).

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
berardi has been dark greened by mark already :p
i would have never believed that jovetic is still possible but until now we haven´t sold a single player so there is hope.
trust me, i´m the last person who would complain if we "only" got llorente, tevez, ogbonna, (berardi ;)).
It will probably include cash + players. And Tevez was cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)