Carlos Tevez (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This is great. I'm really rapt with this transfer, especially considering those figures. He's incredible. We'll have to see how he keeps his head and what kind of relationship he'll have with Conte.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I actually believe Tevez as a segunda punta (which is the position he must play in Europe) is technically lacking. They are loads of players with better ball skills and speed, and I personally don't find him that special. And I have no idea where the second coming of Diego Maradona tag came from. Obviously there must be people who havent seen a mercurial Argentine b4.

We already have a bargain deal to sign half of Bojinov for around 4m sterling pounds. No need to spend outragoues sum on unproven, nothing special player like Tevez. Robinho is far superior talent in virtually all department except strenght.
I want to give benefit of doubt for Robinho. He obviously joined in wrong environment at a wrong time, but he has shown flashes of brilliance, such as a game against Betis, which gives you that array of hope he will come around. In this regard I find a lot of similarities with young Titi Henry (Lazio game where he had a blinder), and I do think with right attitudes and good coaching, he could become what Henry is to Arsenal. And it gives a chance to redeem overselves.

Personally I don't think it is an end of world if neither joins us since we are well placed even for Serie A with our current attacking strenghts. But if the choice bog down to Robinho and Tevez, to me it is no-brainer Robinho.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look at Robinho and Tevez now :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)