Carlos Tevez (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Don't fucking do this to me now, I refuse to get excited. Though the thought of Carlitos in our jersey next to Llorente is mind blowing.

Also looking forward to Zach's rage if we actually manage to sign him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Oh my God...

Having Llorente - Tevez would be a huge fucking upgrade on what we had last season. So much quality added. :tuttosport:
You've been a pessimist doozy about this deal :(

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely Beppe FTW. I just hope we don't fuck up the wage budget with him, but I trust Beppe to make the right call as he knows his shit when it comes to financial stability :tup:
It doesn't matter. Don't overanalyse the deal. Just soak in the moment. Believe. :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I d prefer Higuain, due to age, who is well within juve's reach, but I believe that Marotta can buy him, however I am optimistic about Tevez, I believe that even a Secco can get him now, big forward moves already happened and this favors the chances for the smaller fishes to make their moves now!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You've been a pessimist doozy about this deal :(
Judging by the previous 5-6 season, yeah. Just can't see it happening taking all the factors. However, seeing Milan saying no at the moment at Tevez deal makes that little hope pop up. I don't want to keep my hopes up and end up disappointed... again.

But I've never denied the amazingness of this transfer if happens. Tevez is just brilliant and like I said before, having him next to Llorente would be the best partnership 'possible'.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I d prefer Higuain, due to age, who is well within juve's reach, but I believe that Marotta can buy him, however I am optimistic about Tevez, I believe that even a Secco can get him now, big forward moves already happened and this favors the chances for the smaller fishes to make their moves now!
There you go again being a buzzkill. Damn. I wish I could keep you locked away in a room in my apartment, just so I could bring you out whenever guests stay too long. Three minutes of you and the place would be void.

Jul 20, 2012
According to Tuttosport, we are not speaking only of Carlitos Tevez today, but also of Kolarov. The Serbs also really like if the formula is not very welcome at Manchester City. Loan sale with right of redemption at the end of a season-digit preset, this is the proposal for Juventus. :xfinger:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

LIVE - Executives Juve arrived in England comes alive the mission Tevez
FOLLOW MINUTE-BY-MINUTE MINUTE-BY-MINUTE ON THE BLITZ TUTTOJUVE.COM MANAGERS OF JUVENTUS IN ENGLAND TO TRY TO CLOSE THE NEGOTIATION FOR Carlitos Tevez.
25.06.2013 13:45 by Camillo Demichelis Twitter: @ demichelis90 article read 32893 times
Photo © Image of Sport

14:00 - The journalist of "La Stampa", Massimiliano Nerozzi, has reconstructed the movements of leaders Juventus: "Juve Flight landed this morning from London, Marotta and Paratici in the nine o'clock, then lost track - tweeted the journalist , in the morning -. At the airport of Turin is Juve flight landed early this morning from London and another took off at 10. Amid a call from the City. "
Then the last tweet, half an hour ago, which confirms: "'Resolved slopes with Tevez'. Telephoning City, Juve in Manchester."

13:40 - The leaders of Juventus - reports Sky Sports - have just arrived in England. Since this morning the white club has started to deal directly with the City for Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)