Carlos Tevez (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
And do you think Honda wants to sit on our bench or play somewhere else ?
Coming from Japan/Russia to Europe with a team like Juve?? Pretty sure he'd accept that.

If I remember correctly, Lopez was mentioned again in yesterdays edition of Tuttosport. That's probably one of the best panic buys there is for us, he is miles ahead of clowns like Bendtner and Borriello.
Lisandro! Him and Tevez to close the striker mercato? :D

He'd be good playing behind Llorente where Conte tried to play Marchisio toward the end of the season.
That's exactly what I was thinking E-Rod. :p

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He'd be good playing behind Llorente where Conte tried to play Marchisio toward the end of the season.
It's not as if we're actually going to play 4-4-1-1. The reason we brought that formation was including Pogba. We're not benching him again for Honda.

- - - Updated - - -

Coming from Japan/Russia to Europe with a team like Juve?? Pretty sure he'd accept that.
Pretty sure he can play AND earn much more somewhere else in Europe.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's not as if we're actually going to play 4-4-1-1. The reason we brought that formation was including Pogba. We're not benching him again for Honda.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not about just the money ,its also the opportunity to increase his profile in Japan by playing for a big club.That means a lot to Asian players.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

What clubs with profiles close to, as big as or bigger than Juve (and those that might pay more) would give him a chance to start?

Bayern? Madrid? United? Barca? Milan maybe, but the money would be about the same then. Chelsea? City?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Milan for starters, where he could play. Perhaps Tottenham or one of those fucked up EPL clubs who are very attractive atm for almost anyone and where they can earn millions. Dortmund as well.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Milan for starters, where he could play. Perhaps Tottenham or one of those fucked up EPL clubs who are very attractive atm for almost anyone and where they can earn millions. Dortmund as well.
Milan, like I mentioned would be a hard call coz he will earn about the same he would at Juve.
Tottenham vs Juve!!? Really?
Dortmund vs Juve!? CL finalists and all, but I'd still say Juve have a higher profile than them for a player coming from the east.

Point being, Honda would move to a club like Juve even if it meant not being a starter from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)