Carlos Tevez (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Leting SeS go is retarded beyonf belief. If they do that, Milan would be the epitome of a glorified midtable seller team.

That would not only hurt them but the league too. They should not committhat stupidity.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Leting SeS go is retarded beyonf belief. If they do that, Milan would be the epitome of a glorified midtable seller team.

That would not only hurt them but the league too. They should not committhat stupidity.
i wouldn't say so, 40 mill is more than a fair offer for him, and i feel his stocks will drop this season with the change in formation to a 4-3-1-2 as demanded by berlusconi, which i don't think will suit him and so far has shown little evidence of it working to his strengths

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You do have dyslexia, right?
:oops: My mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta and City's Soriano have been in contact for days now over the phone. The relationship is very well between the two. Marotta has presented a concrete offer to Soriano for Tevez. Juventus will fly to Manchester only if the offer is accepted in order to finalize the deal. Marotta is waiting for Tevez and his representatives to contact City in order for them to say farewell.
- Gazzetto Dello Sport

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have City have agreed on 12M paid in 3 installments.
- TuttoSport

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
:oops: My mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta and City's Soriano have been in contact for days now over the phone. The relationship is very well between the two. Marotta has presented a concrete offer to Soriano for Tevez. Juventus will fly to Manchester only if the offer is accepted in order to finalize the deal. Marotta is waiting for Tevez and his representatives to contact City in order for them to say farewell.
- Gazzetto Dello Sport

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have City have agreed on 12M paid in 3 installments.
- TuttoSport

I would soooo like this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)