Carlos Tevez (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I probably didn't phrase myself well on the initial post about Boateng. Since he wore the #10 shirt for Milan, I've been busting my younger brother's (a milan fan) balls about it. One of his favourite at Milan is Seedorf, I bought him a Prince shirt. And for that sole reason I appreciate Boateng. If Montilvio wears the #10 imma buy my little brother a Montolivio shirt aswell. Hopefully it will be a worthy successor if Prince leaves.
Fuck Boateng man

So did they welcome him to the country as "Alexander Depeter" and insist that they tolerate 'Catholics' in this Anglican colony of mother England, God save the Queen ect?
:agree: And welcome dinner was meat & 3 veg

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I know it's Sportsmerdaset: But, Marrotta is flying to Manchester on Thursday to meet with Soriano. We're offering about 10m, they want 15m, the deal could close for 12m. And if they accept our offer, the deal could close really quick as we are rumored to already have an agreement with the player.

:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Wouldn't seem hard to believe under the circumstances to be honest. The figures have remained consistent in most articles mentioning this, so id say it's a probability.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I know it's Sportsmerdaset: But, Marrotta is flying to Manchester on Thursday to meet with Soriano. We're offering about 10m, they want 15m, the deal could close for 12m. And if they accept our offer, the deal could close really quick as we are rumored to already have an agreement with the player.

Even if City agreed to the 10m Marotta values him at.

City: We want 10m
Marotta: 5m
City: No
Marotta: Too expensive. No deal.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Thats offcourse their new blatant lie.

And we do not have a deal with the player. no bloody way

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Even if City agreed to the 10m Marotta values him at.

City: We want 10m
Marotta: 5m
City: No
Marotta: Too expensive. No deal.
I don't think we can afford Tevez if we keep Vucinic too, remember that the latter is on pretty high wages iirc (3 or 3.5M, seems much for a player that'll be on the bench then)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Wanna bet he won't sign . :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't think we can afford Tevez if we keep Vucinic too, remember that the latter is on pretty high wages iirc (3 or 3.5M, seems much for a player that'll be on the bench then)
3m high wages for a professional big football club? Only on 'tuz :lol: Believe, Juventus are not exactly poor.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Secondo quanto riporta Sky è praticamente fatta per Tevez alla Juve: si chiude tra oggi e domani. Il Milan si è defilato vista l'impossibilità di versare il cash al Manchester City, i bianconeri pagheranno 12 milioni di euro, per il 29enne attaccante argentino pronto un triennale da circa 5 milioni a stagione.

:donedeal:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Secondo quanto riporta Sky è praticamente fatta per Tevez alla Juve: si chiude tra oggi e domani. Il Milan si è defilato vista l'impossibilità di versare il cash al Manchester City, i bianconeri pagheranno 12 milioni di euro, per il 29enne attaccante argentino pronto un triennale da circa 5 milioni a stagione.

:donedeal:
:shocked:

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

where is @Mark??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)