Carlos Tevez (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This year he has admitted in as many words Buck, that we want Jovetic or Higuain and it looks again to be all words. Jovetic I actually feel very sorry for he's the one player who has actually said he wants to join Juventus and I've no doubt Marotta and his agent told him to do that interview with Gazzetta, not only that he rejected huge wages from Arsenal in the hope we make a move and what is Marotta doing? Nothing.
you know very well that the only thing he can do is splash the 30 mils. which he wont. And justified.

So whats ur plan to sign him?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Good luck with that after Jovetic allready stated he aint leaving italy
Im pretty sure they will find at the very least 2 suitors willing to pay jovetics 30 mils clause before we sign him.

It all depends on Jovetic´s desire to come and how much pressure they can apply to fiorentina. But we need to take into account that f things get just too messy for jovetic and for fiorentina... maybe in the end he can simply say "fuck this" and accept a deal to play abroad with better wages etc....and fiorentina receiving the 30 mils.

Its a risky business what marotta is doing...but we have no choice but to do that anyways. And ust have paticne.. taking in consideration that we can lose him anytime with everyday passing.

- - - Updated - - -

He acted on the whim of the fans. Turned out very successful.
yeh, it was a disaster. Secco acted like if he was a member of juventuz or something.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What makes Marotta bad though? I don't really think its his own philosophy that make him not want to pay for those players. If he had somebody backing him($$$$$$) I'm pretty sure he'd complete a lot of these deals some people say he's not able to do.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What makes Marotta bad though? I don't really think its his own philosophy that make him not want to pay for those players. If he had somebody backing him($$$$$$) I'm pretty sure he'd complete a lot of these deals some people say he's not able to do.
Marrotta is too conditioned working at mid table clubs for over 25 years. If we didn't have the money, we wouldn't be chasing the targets he mentions in the press. Not in my opinion anyway. If you don't have the money you don't aim as high as we tend to do. You'd expect a CEO/DS to at least be clear about that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)