Carlos Tevez (164 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If Milan get him that would suck but at the same time it would suck even more for them spending more money on striker and totally neglecting defence and midfield.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Man, what you say makes senses. However the argument is weak, repeating it countless times won't make it seem any better.
I only do it cause the same people keep stating that he is world class and awesome and all, yet can walk out of city for allmost nothing, with no one interested, and he's "just29"

it means, everyone thinks, like rooney, he had an early peak and is finished

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I only do it cause the same people keep stating that he is world class and awesome and all, yet can walk out of city for allmost nothing, with no one interested, and he's "just29"

Listen, I know you know this as well as I do. There is many factors that determine how a player will perform, such as having being in sane environment, good coaching, nice support system, etc. etc. A simple change of scenery would do Tevez wonders, and even if he did regress beyond repair, Tevez at 50% would still rip Serie A a second asshole.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

VIDAL?

Tevez is still WC, this ignorance of yours is clearly showing assumptions being made without ANY evidence to back it up, besides your own big head.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So apparently we are upset with Kia and the other agents for talking to Milan and setting up a bidding auction in the process. I find that so silly. If we are interested in the player, let's go and make a bid to his club instead of sitting on an individual agreement till other clubs come into the picture. Clearly, it doesnt seem like he is first preference, because if he were then we'd have at least made a bid by now. If the numbers floating about are real, then this deal could close really soon, with or without the inclusion of Melo.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
VIDAL?

Tevez is still WC, this ignorance of yours is clearly showing assumptions being made without ANY evidence to back it up, besides your own big head.
Vidal was unproven at the highest level before Juve. That is a very big difference...

Furthermore it was a complete steal because Leverkusen fucked Bayern over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)