Carlos Tevez (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Initially only the Rossoneri encounter had been covered, but Sport Mediaset suggest Joorabchian also met with Juve directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici earlier today.

http://www.football-italia.net/35286/tevez-agent-meets-milan-and-juve
The amount of crap they come up with, is legendary, and now all the mercato reporting sites are quoting them

Indeed.if u guys dont sell ur best players again,you guys might push us until the very end in the scudetto race.
Oh, i didnt knew you were a milan fan.
But it has been stated that our manager marotta wont sell, so we'll do pretty good in the scudetto race

Mar 10, 2009
Seriously AC Milan are just being childish now, why the heck do they even want Tevez? They already have enough quality up front, thye just want to ruin this deal for Juve

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Misread it my mistake.
But like i said zach, u guys shouldnt lose hope.u can still challenge juve for the scudetto.who knows your penalty count could also double this time which would obviously help.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
this has to happen, Tevez is EXACTLY what we need upfront to pair with a striker, he brings pace, creativity, ball control, passing and most of all that "bad guy" mentality to go get the kill.... MAKE THIS HAPPEN MAROTTA!!!!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
There would be nothing sweeter than beating Meelan to a signing they really want, Galliani's face and words would be priceless.

Too bad it won't happen. :(

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Peeps. you think that Juve will grab whatever they can first and scratch the rest, or they have a priority?.

Because, if they grab tevez first... i doubt that Jovetic and Higuain will come.... even when tevez is cheaper.

Dp you think theywill grab whatehever chance present first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)