Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He scores and creates, fights, that's for sure. So basically we wouldn't have a pure scorer if say, it was him and Llorente. Not in my opinion anyway. 15 league goal strikers, on average.

Personally I don't see this as a problem at all, our team scores goals across the board and would even more so.
:tup: Plus I think it's clear from our matches with Bayern that we need someone like him when it gets tougher. His grinta and simultaneous ability to play as SS would be priceless.

- - - Updated - - -

I want both and Mata.
:lol::D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Tevez won't go to AC Milan.

Galliani is just trying to make Carlos regret going to Juventus.

Milan will sign Diamanti for 10M as an interim trequartista, and slowly assimilate Saponara into the starting 11.

Galliani always rejected the rumours of El Shaarawy leaving.

El Shaa, Balotelli, Diamanti, Pazzini, Niang.

They won't sign Tevez and break their age and wage policy.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Vidal of course, although he rarely doesn't play.

That's like an old Juve team, mark of Conte.
I think that probably wouldn't be all that far behind in terms of overall quality, at least since 00 to calciopoli.

Haha, knew I should've said him :D

- - - Updated - - -

El Shaarawy 'snubs’ Man City
By Football Italia staff

Manchester City target Stephan El Shaarawy has assured Milan fans that he wants to continue his career at San Siro.

The Premiership giants are keen on the Italian international, but the 20-year-old isn’t getting ready to pack his bags.

“I really don’t think I will be leaving Milan,” the former Genoa youngster told La Repubblica. “I’m flattered if City really want me, but I want to stay at Milan.

“I’m really happy with the Rossoneri and I feel very attached to the club.

“I've always felt total confidence in me at Milan on the part of everybody – the club, boss Massimiliano Allegri who launched and encouraged me, and my teammates.

“Even when the goals dried up, everyone recognised the important work which I was doing. And if I am in the national side today then it is thanks to them.”

El Shaarawy had a season to remember in 2012-13 after scoring 19 goals in 46 games for the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza outfit.

“It was a fantastic season for me, one which surprised me,” he continued. “Why? Because I knew that I needed to play with consistency.

“I didn’t expect to score as many goals as I did, to remain at the top of the scoring charts for so long or to find myself in the national side, scoring my first goal against a side like France.

“That was one of the best emotions I have ever experienced.”

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I say in the end this happens

Juve - JoJo
Milan - Diamanti and Pastore in exchange for Boateng
PSG or Monaco - Tevez

We won't get Higuain or Tevez, I think Real asks for Vidal in exchange for Higuain and we reject.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
i don't understand why juve would want tevez. they need to focus on long term investment and not short term winning (let's not make mistakes that inter made). instead let's buy already talented fordwards such as Higuain or Jovetic and win. 30 year olds are not they way fordwards nor champions league!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
i don't understand why juve would want tevez. they need to focus on long term investment and not short term winning (let's not make mistakes that inter made). instead let's buy already talented fordwards such as Higuain or Jovetic and win. 30 year olds are not they way fordwards nor champions league!
I think Higuain is their #1 choice but if Real doesn't want to sell him then I think Tevez is the fall back plan. Jojo will come I think, independently of what happens with the Argentine players.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Juve will not want to spend more that 30 million this summer. supposing we get Higuain for 22 million how much will we have for Jovetic? 3 million. and fiorentina wants 30 million. that's mad!.... i would play 18 million max by selling matri andisla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)