Carlos Tevez (160 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
I hope we sign Higuain rather than Tevez.
Tevez is a great player but I see Higuain as a better fit. he has some great movement that will help the team to create more and also for him to score more.
his speed technique and finishing will be crucial for us!
The 2nd player we need to partner him should be more of the creating kind but should also still have an eye on goal.
Jovetic is a great player and a potentialy WC player. He is definitely the type of player I am talking about (to partner Higuain)!
Suarez is the best fit but we all know that this wont happen since he is out of reach (financially)
Other fits could be Aguero (even if I think he would need to adjust to a more supportive play in order to be the type of player I suggest) anyway - out of reach!
Neymar is still unproven and definitely out of reach now that he has signed for Barca
There are also others that I cant think about right now but Jovetic should definitely be an objective as this guy would be our successor to DP (even if think he`ll never be as good as him)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we sign Higuain rather than Tevez.
Tevez is a great player but I see Higuain as a better fit. he has some great movement that will help the team to create more and also for him to score more.
his speed technique and finishing will be crucial for us!
The 2nd player we need to partner him should be more of the creating kind but should also still have an eye on goal.
Jovetic is a great player and a potentialy WC player. He is definitely the type of player I am talking about (to partner Higuain)!
Suarez is the best fit but we all know that this wont happen since he is out of reach (financially)
Other fits could be Aguero (even if I think he would need to adjust to a more supportive play in order to be the type of player I suggest) anyway - out of reach!
Neymar is still unproven and definitely out of reach now that he has signed for Barca
There are also others that I cant think about right now but Jovetic should definitely be an objective as this guy would be our successor to DP (even if think he`ll never be as good as him)
Why did you copy my words?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Judging by Galliani's usual boasting it seems he is more likely to go to Milan.

He's exactly the sort of player they sign - a big name striker. They are like the opposite of Juventus, every season they must do it.

- - - Updated - - -

We must wrap this deal now. We cant afford to be hanging around on madrid to hire a new manager in order to negotiate for higuain instead only to risk losing tevez as well
Tevez looks like a clear third choice for us, maybe by some distance, which I'm sure many will not like. We look much more advanced for Higuain and Jovetic.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Milan have been in contact with the agent of Carlos Tevez regarding a possible move, Vice-President Adriano Galliani has revealed.

The Argentine is expected to leave Manchester City this summer given that he is only contracted at the club until 2014.

Juventus have shown an interest in the striker, but Galliani has suggested that the player wouldn’t move to a Diavolo rival.

“Carlitos won’t betray me,” Galliani stated to journalists before showing them a text message from Kia Joorabchian, the 29-year-old’s agent.

“I like Carlitos a lot, because he’s a 'nasty’ player,” added the San Siro official. “His wages? There will be no problems with Tevez.”

Reports on Sunday suggested that City had offered the Italian club cash and Tevez in return for Stephan El Shaarawy.

“Who says that El Shaarawy will leave? He will not leave,” Galliani responded when asked about City’s interest in the Pharaoh.

Galliani also rejected reports that the club were in discussions with various sides over the sale of Kevin Prince Boateng.

“We have received no offers for him,” Galliani assured.

Tevez-SES

Balo :shifty: :shocked:
@Zacheryah,how do you feel about this move btw ?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
After all these done deals to us from Mediaset, Meelan links were expected.

Can't wait for headlines Meelan beat Juventus for Tevez. :howler:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Money + Tevez = SES is such a steal for Milan. I hope City and Pellegrini don't go full retard and close the deal.

SES is rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)