Carlos Tevez (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Take a look at this beta phag
I'm all red blooded alpha, u r 1 cheeky cunt m8, i swear i will wreck you, i swear on me mums life!

I'm a juventus fan unlike you. My dick is bigger then anyone on this forum, and you are an idiot without a sense of finances, that cannot rate a player past fancy and flairfull

i dislike all those players
:lol: :yao:

:tup: :notbad:

:lol: @ My dick is bigger than anyone. Sounds like a hormonal, charged high school kid. When you have money, you don't boast unless you are a douche. Same about your redhead loving penis; you got a big one, you don't boast about it. It shows immaturity and the mental capacity of an intoxicated butthurt beaver.
his dick isn't big, he just thinks if he says that we'll think "oh he's definitely got a big dick. why else would he claim so on an online forum in which he thinks his credibility shoots through the roof? I mean he always takes such a long time to explain juve's financial business and so forth. Not to mention he always brings up his education as a bio-electromangetic quantum flux capacitating engineer. This is a guy oozing with credibility, intelligence and class. Why would he lie about his dick size in an internet forum?"

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
let's start a thread where we all posts pics of our dicks so we can compare. I just shaved mine like a couple days ago too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)