Carlos Tevez (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Yeah, but I think that's true of each of the three of them.

Juve may have an idea that if everything goes brilliantly this summer they might be able to get two of them, but I can't see everything falling into place as things stand.
Yea of course but at this point it doesnt look like Juve have a chance of signing Jovetic and from a financial aspect if Man c wants Melo for real and Juve can include him in the deal then I do see a posssibility of Higuain and Tevez however Tevez's wages are the problem

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fiorentina can only maintain their current position if someone comes forward in the next few weeks who is willing to throw a heap of cash at them for Jovetic.

Even then, if Jovetic insists he wants to join Juve, Fiorentina will pretty much be forced to negotiate with Juve.

Now, I'm not going to suggest that means Jovetic will move for anything like the 10m + Quagliarella + Marrone offers that have been mentioned, but they will have to budge from their '30m in cash or no deal' position.

Jovetic to Juve is still far from impossible at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

What would Man City want Melo for?

Once they sign Fernandinho, they'll have four midfielders (of varying quality) capable of playing a similar role to Melo.

Jul 20, 2012
Fiorentina can only maintain their current position if someone comes forward in the next few weeks who is willing to throw a heap of cash at them for Jovetic.

Even then, if Jovetic insists he wants to join Juve, Fiorentina will pretty much be forced to negotiate with Juve.

Now, I'm not going to suggest that means Jovetic will move for anything like the 10m + Quagliarella + Marrone offers that have been mentioned, but they will have to budge from their '30m in cash or no deal' position.

It may be far from impossible but with the Higuain deal edging closer, it seems as though we will just drop out of the race for Jovetic

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What would Man City want Melo for?

Once they sign Fernandinho, they'll have four midfielders (of varying quality) capable of playing a similar role to Melo.
I only saw the rumour about them wanting him. Melo even commented on it

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Signing Higuain would certainly take the pressure off Juve with regards to signing Jovetic.

I think Juve's idea of an ideal summer involves getting Higuain pretty soon, then focusing primarily on selling some players and, if that has gone well, going back to talk to Fiorentina about Jovetic later in the summer to see if a deal can't be done when the pressure on Fiorentina starts to increase.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I want Tevez here so bad but you don't get too many chances of signing a 25 year old goal monster like Higuain.

Also who knows when Tevez suddenly snaps and wants to return to Argentina?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Signing Higuain would certainly take the pressure off Juve with regards to signing Jovetic.

I think Juve's idea of an ideal summer involves getting Higuain pretty soon, then focusing primarily on selling some players and, if that has gone well, going back to talk to Fiorentina about Jovetic later in the summer to see if a deal can't be done when the pressure on Fiorentina starts to increase.
That's what a smart person would do. Jovetic isn't going anywhere and his valuation will come down as the summer progresses.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well, we all agree on that. It s clearly the best course to take... so marotta and agnelli must be thinking the same. is no rocket science after all.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
As much as I want Higuain here, gimme Tevez here before him any day of the week.

But we still don't have the slightest chance of signing any of them.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

That's what I think will happen too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)