Carlos Tevez (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
I always said we need both Tevez and Higuain to be serious. Jovetic and Higuan would be a bare minimum to challenge for CL. I guess Marotta knows this too. I shouldn't have doubted him, he wouldn't be the general manager of Juventus if he werent't a smart man.

If we get both I would be even ok with selling Vucinic to save costs.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
I always said we need both Tevez and Higuain to be serious. Jovetic would be a bare minimum. I guess Marotta knows this too. I shouldn't have doubted him, he wouldn't be the general manager of Juventus if he werent't a smart man.

:tup:

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
We can't afford his wages...next.

Those rumours are getting annoying.. Every other day another "almost done deal"..

Ibra, Jovetic, Higuain, Tevez... And in the end we'll bring Borriello back :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Football Italia says that if we sign Tevez we are likely to give up on Higuain
Between the two I honestly rather have Higuain!
It mention we are going for Jovetic regardless

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we fail on Higuain, Tevez would be a great back up plan.
His salary though would be a huge problem, we need to sell a lot of players first, to help the wage front.
Tough luck with that, as it happens to be Marotta's greatest weakness... he cant buy quantity and he is forced to buy quantity, this multiplies the problem when we need to make space and whats worse, he cant seel a player for a decent price, not even when his life depends on that. The EPL higher standards go beyond Serie A capabilities.

Otherwise, he could be available for a decent transfer sum and he would even accept to join the champions of Italy and a rising power in CL, but i really doubt that he will choose glory over $...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I always said we need both Tevez and Higuain to be serious. Jovetic and Higuan would be a bare minimum to challenge for CL. I guess Marotta knows this too. I shouldn't have doubted him, he wouldn't be the general manager of Juventus if he werent't a smart man.

Secco was genius

- - - Updated - - -

If we fail on Higuain, Tevez would be a great back up plan.
His salary though would be a huge problem, we need to sell a lot of players first, to help the wage front.
Tough luck with that, as it happens to be Marotta's greatest weakness... he cant buy quantity and he is forced to buy quantity, this multiplies the problem when we need to make space and whats worse, he cant seel a player for a decent price, not even when his life depends on that. The EPL higher standards go beyond Serie A capabilities.

Otherwise, he could be available for a decent transfer sum and he would even accept to join the champions of Italy and a rising power in CL, but i really doubt that he will choose glory over $...
If Juve buys one of Higuain, Tevez, Jojo you will write a long-ass post (you are no stranger to these) apologizing to Marrotta and his fan boys and you'll forever have it as you sig.

If, however, Juve buys two of them I will personally fly to whatever the fuck you live and I will force you to get down on your knees and lick Marrotta's balls while I jerk-off in the corner.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This putrid league doesn't help either.

Just look at the other big fishes in the pond, the milanisti. Milan barely got to CL with some luck and a good paycheck to referees, on top of that they have as president berlusconi who is an egotistical bastard...... And on the other hand there is Inter, that returned to its normal good for nothing self, after their calciopoli inverted money ran out.

Napoli and fiorentina look much more serious than them nowadays.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If Juve buys one of Higuain, Tevez, Jojo you will write a long-ass post (you are no stranger to these) apologizing to Marrotta and his fan boys and you'll forever have it as you sig.

If, however, Juve buys two of them I will personally fly to whatever the fuck you live and I will force you to get down on your knees and lick Marrotta's balls while I jerk-off in the corner.
:lol:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Tevez is closer to Juventus than Higuain. The deal will be worth 15M. Tevez will earn a 3-yr contract with 7M in wages per season.
- Mediaset Premium

Tevez: 15M fee, 7M wage x 3 = 36M
Higuain: 25M fee, 4.5M wage x 4 = 43M
Jovetic 22M fee, 4M wage x 5 = 42M

Tevez is the cheapest option.

Jul 20, 2012
Tevez is closer to Juventus than Higuain. The deal will be worth 15M. Tevez will earn a 3-yr contract with 7M in wages per season.
- Mediaset Premium

Tevez: 15M fee, 7M wage x 3 = 36M
Higuain: 25M fee, 4.5M wage x 4 = 43M
Jovetic 22M fee, 4M wage x 5 = 42M

Tevez is the cheapest option.
However Higuain would guarntee a future while Tevez is old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)