Carlos Tevez (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
I know it's Marrotta, but breathe. :D You're being way too cynical bruv. We are getting a 'quality' reinforcement in attack this summer, over and above Llorente. Believe it man.
I saw you post in the wishlist thread that you can see Tévez and Jojo joining Juve "for sure". We could go all summer calling each other cynical and idealistic I believe, should be a fun time. :D

Beppe said they could reach an agreement with the player, and that's without talking to the club. You're too assertive.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, fair enough.

But at least he isn't a black Brazilian. :D
:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And why do you think the rest of the south americans, africans, asians, heck or anyone else in Europe, leave their countries/home clubs for?
Does the rest of the south americans, africans, asians, heck anyone else in europe, start to moan and whine they are homesick and want to return home, while just changed clubs ?
Do they hate europe and be vocal about it ?

No, they dont. Its one of the reasons why everyone knows tevez hates europe and is only here for money.

Yes, here:

"Tevez: I'm a mercenary, and I wish I could lift like Zach"
He'll never lift even half

Are you seriously against this transfer?
No, i'm not. But i find Higuain or zlatan a better option, and explained why.

But tevez, even in this declining form, is still a massive upgrade for our pathetic frontline

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tevez accepting 5-6 mil just shows how no one wants to take the rist...

...then again, that was also the case of pirlo.

The real deal here, is AT WHAT COST. I wanna know what transferfee is involved here.

Why not Tevez AND Higuain.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@j0ker @fake-melo @Völler @Immaculate-Confection
Thats why i wonder, at what cost? What risk are we willing to take ?

If we go for 25mil Higuain, on 4.5 mil wages

Take risk and assume we'll be selling forwards

Then go for 6mil wages tevez, and a reasonable fee

Then hope we can sell 3 of our current forwards.

I am all for balance, you know that. But Higuan+Tevez, has SO MUCH merchandising in them, that we can dig deeper for them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tevez accepting 5-6 mil just shows how no one wants to take the rist...

...then again, that was also the case of pirlo.

The real deal here, is AT WHAT COST. I wanna know what transferfee is involved here.

Why not Tevez AND Higuain.
We didn't even start negotiations with City. We don't know their demand and we don't know how much is Juve willing to offer. But from what Marotta said, Higuain is worth more on the market and will be a harder negotiation process than Tevez.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We didn't even start negotiations with City. We don't know their demand and we don't know how much is Juve willing to offer. But from what Marotta said, Higuain is worth more on the market and will be a harder negotiation process than Tevez.
I'm convinced we could land both

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like an interior monologue :lol:
Thats nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)