Carlos Tevez (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I know it's fantasy type of question,BUT if you had to chose 2 out of these 3: Tevez,Higuain & Jojo.
Would you still take Jojo?
or it's obvious Tevez & Higuain?:D

Not taking transfers fee and nothing else in consideration...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Is this reaction really neccecary ?

Tevez is 3 years older, a better player overall, but less clinical.

I prefer the Younger, more clinical player.

You prefer an older player, nearing 30, that seems to have passed his peak allready. Yet my opinion is funny. fool.
He's 'nearing' 30 next Feb. you wouldn't call Zlatan nearing 32 with his b'day in October. 29 isn't old and he's got 3 years of WC service left in him at a bare minimum. He is a game changer while Higuain isn't.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Tevez just turned 29, he can give us 3 good seasons before going home to Argentina.
But again, he may request a transfer to Argentina at any minute. He's been homesick for years. I'd expect this to change when he's in Italy, but still, Tevez is a ticking bomb.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's 'nearing' 30 next Feb. you wouldn't call Zlatan nearing 32 with his b'day in October. 29 isn't old and he's got 3 years of WC service left in him at a bare minimum. He is a game changer while Higuain isn't.
You are horrible at comparing, i'll explain you why, so you hopefully understand it.

Zlatan : 31 and still beeing top3 striker in the game. Seemingly immume to aging, and getting even better each passing year. Formidable physique beeing a part of this.

Higuain : 25. Was a gamechanger at age 20-22 under pellegrini. Didnt fit in mou's real but had an incredible goal to minute ratio. Had just one(this) bad season since.

Tevez : 29 . Was a gamechanger, till 2 years ago, where we was mostly average. timebomb that can moan and cry every moment about going back to argentina.

As you can see, Higuain high quality that can quickly turn world class. Zlatan seems to be a certainty for another 2 years of world class. Tevez was worldclass and seems to be in decline, wants to go home.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Marzio said we have an agreement with the player :p
tevez or higuain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)