Carlos Tevez (162 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I agree with everything you say except this. Are you sure Tevez would be a perfect fit for Conte? I'm not sure I see Tevez getting perfectly along with Conte's philosophy. I'm afraid Tevez could be too self-centered to work hard for the team and to accept not being the star of the team. Especially if Conte continues his rotation crap in the attack. Tevez doesn't like getting subbed off as we all know. ;)
No one works harder then him usually, if his head is in the game (which it usually is except the times he is sulking away from shite UK setting/to Latin country) he is pretty much an ideal SS, and fits well into a team team unit wise, been the star everywhere he has played at (except United), but hasnt exactly hampered him as a player.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Maybe after you fuck yourselves, stop listening to dumb media sources that know nothing.
Marrotta quotes, Os.

Marotta didn't deny the Tevez rumours, oh it's on :D
He not only didn't deny em, he said we are close to an agreement with the player or something to the effect?

Fucking amazing player. He's world class on his day.
Better than Higuain fo shiz.

Tevez AND JoJo?
I think it's happening dude!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll remove my av not to jinx anything. Will have to av for a while.
@Bianconero_Aus

I know it's Marrotta, but breathe. :D You're being way too cynical bruv. We are getting a 'quality' reinforcement in attack this summer, over and above Llorente. Believe it man.

It's the usual Marotta though. Talks with the player sound positive but it's when he talks with the clubs that things go to hell.
I can feel it this year with the pace at which we are moving. The transfer window hasn't even begun and we are close to finding an agreement with Tevez. Look at the potential we have over three months :D

Going from Higuain to Tevez ?

meh
:lol:

Indeed.

Totally sex transfer.

I think he'd be great next to Llorente and he's a perfect fit for Conte as well, it's like win-win situation. I'd love to see him here, he'd rape the whole league.
Somebody's getting excited :D

Tevez is class but i'm also not a big fan of him.

If we are to sign him,it's either him or Higuain,or him and Jojo...?
Tevez and Jojo ftw.

Tevez, Jojo, Llorente, Giovinco, Quag/Matri.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Tevez would fit better in the 3-5-2 system since we already have Llorente. Higuain is younger and has the right mentality. Tevez needs more in salary, but the transfer fee for Higuain would probably even out the difference. It's actually a pretty tough call to make. I'd be happy with either.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Tevez. Would suit Llorente a lot more and scores a lot for a SS. And imo is a lot better and more clutch than Higuain.
Agree on this.i think he's much better in the overall play,with assisting and creating.
I wonder how much he would cost?20-25?same as Higuain?
I guess we'll not pay him more than 6mil a year,so he has to accept a pay-cut too.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez over pipita, but we would be blessed if either one came.
+1.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: this is even funnier than your posts in the NSFW thread
Is this reaction really neccecary ?

Tevez is 3 years older, a better player overall, but less clinical.

I prefer the Younger, more clinical player.

You prefer an older player, nearing 30, that seems to have passed his peak allready. Yet my opinion is funny. fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)