Carlos Tevez (167 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Tough question but i would take the risk on him. Balotelli is still what 20 years old, not mature enough, you never know if he'll change or not. If we get him and he don't you could sell him at a reasonable price because he's still young.
Tevez is 28, we buy him, he flops or start crying and we are stuck with an old unhappy player who no team in Europe would want to touch.
From quite a few pages I read here it seems that you prefer FM management style. I mean you take 20 year old "potential" instead of established big talent(I'd argue that Bolatteli is even more of a trouble maker). That's nuts. And why do we need to buy all players who would end our careers here? Why not buy Tevez get few good years out of him and then see, while in the mean time he would give us such a boost in quality, game changing ability that we have not seen in so many years now.

I know it's just a dream but it would be so sweet if Tevez came to Juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Top post Raz. People who don't want Tevez here are lying to themselves; they are delusional and slightly foolish :p

But then again, what do I know? I'm not the one who faps to guys like Zarate and Adel Taarabat, both over-rated arrogant cuntbags who are probably more troublesome and problematic than Tevez, but with 1/100th of his work rate and skill set.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh, and Cheese, you are fighting a losing battle here. Your argument is really weak mate; Tevez shits over more than 50% of those strikers you mentioned. In fact, he eats them for breakfast. Guys like "I couldn't buy a goal to save my life" Torres, and "Mr. Terminally Injured" Pato, or the likes of "Big Game Choker" Higuain are definitely inferior to Tevez.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Higuain is not even the best striker on his team; I'd take Benzema over him any day. I've seen Higuain play for both Argentina and Madrid, and he always fails to show up in big games. He's like Zlatan, but with less flair and skill. I'm not denying he's a very good striker, but Tevez is a better all round player.

Oh, and I'm not your son, more like your dad :p

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Oh... I agree with Raz.
To buy him for a couple of years for strengthening our attacking potential and bringing to the squad a top-rated player, which will give us more solidity in case of possible further LC battles participation, and then sack him after taking maximum benefits from him)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think Torres is a great striker, I think he's really low in confidence and if here were to regain his form he'd be top notch again. I'd welcome him and Tevez without a doubt.

As for players like Pato, he's made out of glass so fuck him and any one else that gets injured every 2 games.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I didn't mean that Tevez is too old for us. I mentioned that he has a quite unstable and unpredictable character and attitude. And thats why I think that if we will sign him he could demonstrate good football only for two or three years, and after that all his songs about homesick, and desire to hang his boots on nail could be resumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)