Carlos Tevez (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We should have a poll here: Would you want Tevez at Juve for around €21m?
Thats a bargain price for a world class attacker, I mean if Aguero, Sanchez and Falcao went for 40m each more or less this summer, why would someone say no to Tevez for 21m? Especially when said club is us, who have no hope to get anyone remotely close to him in general, not just at that price (players of his caliber are already game changers for the best clubs around).

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I listed several players that i prefer we break the bank for them knowing the teams need and i prefer that we invest in some young players that would be stars in the futures and create no problem and it should work out better than signing the likes of Tevez.
For example, I prefer to sign Hummels for 18 mil and another young player to signing Tevez who if we buy and he suck or go " I need to go back home " again, we'll fail miserably to get back what we invested.
I prefer we sign someone who can replace Pepe and be effective rather than Just signing Tevez and play him as a RW role in wich he suck as proved with the argentinian NT, thus why i mentionned names like Di Maria/Reus/Hamsik/Ribery
None of those players will be on the level of Tevez. Di Maria no way, Reus most likely not, Hamsik no and Ribery is 26/27 and would cost €40m-50m but he is probably better than Tevez.

He's not WC, having a couple of seasons when he scored some 20 goals doesn't make him WC, does this make Dzeko/Aguero/Balotelli WC. I see all 3 of them breaking Tevez last year goal record with City this year easily.
Does this make them the best players in the World behind Messi and Ronaldo. ??
How can you this if they haven't scored that much yet? You're just making assupmtions. Tevez has already proved himself multiple times against many big teams that he is world class.

Whaaaaat ?? Tevez the overral package and better than Torres overall, Tevez isn't a good passer nor someone who breaks defences on his own, and Torres is the better player technique wise and finishing wise.
Torres was arguably the best ST in the world in his liverpool days ( Him or Eto'o), How can Tevez be better overall, i really think that there's some other Tevez who you watch other than Carlos Tevez
You've never seen Tevez play in your life. Torres is cack now.

Rooney is the better overall player and Villa is better than Tevez in almost everything.
Tevez is better than Rooney in everything except passing and Tevez has been better than Villa for the past 2 seasons in club football.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looks fuckers...if ur American(sucks if u arent) turn to ESPN. Womens college vball. Seriously if u wouldn't do every one of em ur gay.

TeveZ 4 the win.

Tevez=30

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Thats a bargain price for a world class attacker, I mean if Aguero, Sanchez and Falcao went for 40m each more or less this summer, why would someone say no to Tevez for 21m? Especially when said club is us, who have no hope to get anyone remotely close to him in general, not just at that price (players of his caliber are already game changers for the best clubs around).
I've said what I had to say. Numbers time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
It's a risk I am willing to take.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
With all due respect Cheese, I will simply not reply to that post, when I read you say Tevez isnt world class yet again, I mean, whats the point? And that you honestly think Torres is better (that his technique is better? Thats the most limited part of Torres, especially his first touch, just watch him for spain, sticks out alot due to his lack of technique like his stellar teammates).

Whoever believes that Villa and Torres are better than Tevez are rather blind or don't know much about football .
I get Villa for sure, he is an awesome player, but Torres is nowehere near overall quality of some of these players, is super explosive good finisher, but generally lacks the game (or mentality) of most if not all of these names mentionned have.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Cheese, I seriously want you to make a list of the top 20 strikers in the world.
I said 20 top best players but you keep on reading what you want.

As for the strikers only, here's a list on top of my head of strikers that i would take ahead of Tevez for various reasons ( Form, Potential, Talent, Age, Discipline...)

Messi
Ronaldo
Villa
Aguero
Rooney
Benzema
Higuain
Ibrahimovic
Eto'o
Drogba
Torres
Suarez
Gomez
Falcao
Van persie
Cassano
Pato

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I said 20 top best players but you keep on reading what you want.

As for the strikers only, here's a list on top of my head of strikers that i would take ahead of Tevez for various reasons ( Form, Potential, Talent, Age, Discipline...)

Messi
Ronaldo
Villa
Aguero
Rooney
Benzema
Higuain
Ibrahimovic
Eto'o
Drogba
Torres
Suarez
Gomez
Falcao
Van persie
Cassano
Pato
If only both our forwards were better than Tevez :D

Anyway, there's 17 strikers in that list and Tevez is better than at least 7 of them, funny thing you mention Cassano and Higuain though.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
I get Villa for sure, he is an awesome player, but Torres is nowehere near overall quality of some of these players, is super explosive good finisher, but generally lacks the game (or mentality) of most if not all of these names mentionned have.[/QUOTE]

I can not disagree that D. Villa is an awesome player , but he is not better than Tevez . Tevez is better we all know that

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
With all due respect Cheese, I will simply not reply to that post, when I read you say Tevez isnt world class yet again, I mean, whats the point? And that you honestly think Torres is better (that his technique is better? Thats the most limited part of Torres, especially his first touch, just watch him for spain, sticks out alot due to his lack of technique like his stellar teammates).
I get Villa for sure, he is an awesome player, but Torres is nowehere near overall quality of some of these players, is super explosive good finisher, but generally lacks the game (or mentality) of most if not all of these names mentionned have.
Yep let's judge Torres technique in comparaison to the likes of Iniesta and Xavi and Silva.

If only both our forwards were better than Tevez :D

Anyway, there's 17 strikers in that list and Tevez is better than at least 7 of them, funny thing you mention Cassano though.
Torres need to get the fuck out from Chelsea, Drogba on half a knee is still one of the best strikers in the world.

Cassano is one of the most talented FW in the worold.

And i said top 20 best players in the world and i gave 17 strikers that i would take before Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)