Carlos Tevez (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Quag(if he regains his last year form) > Tevez.

Note: What I PREFER, not who's more gifted and better.
So....why do you prefer a CLEARLY inferior player to over a easily superior one? Personality? Is that it? Yes thats a factor when I consider and value players, but not a very significant one (atleast not when I dont have prior sentimental attachments to said players, meaning endearing long term loyal icons). Basically comes down to quality, and when Tevez is and his level of top few players are world class quality who are the rare kind who can carry teams to competetive levels, then yeah its defenitely less understandable to set aside such a player for one who is more or less just a decent in overall in comparison.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ignore my above post, below quote says my view enough (FFS, we are going 6 years without title, and last two seasons ended 7th twice), tripled for ze truth.

i dont care if satan himself is playing forward, as long as he delivers

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
So....why do you prefer a CLEARLY inferior player to over a easily superior one? Personality? Is that it? Yes thats a factor when I consider and value players, but not a very significant one (atleast not when I dont have prior sentimental attachments to said players, meaning endearing long term loyal icons). Basically comes down to quality, and when Tevez is and his level of top few players are world class quality who are the rare kind who can carry teams to competetive levels, then yeah its defenitely less understandable to set aside such a player for one who is more or less just a decent in overall in comparison.
When did Tevez carry teams, He carried Man city to the 5th place and next year to the 4th place in a stacked team when he wasn't the best player ( Yaya Touré was). He chocked at every tournament with the NT.
You guys just overrate some player because they had a couple of good seasons, Tevez isn't a good dribbler nor a spectacular passer, Wow he can score goals, a lot of players can do that, Heck he's out of Man city and they are playing better now, Aguero/Dzeko/Balotelli are scoring for fun. All three of them. Does that make them the best players since Maradonna and only behind Messi and Ronaldo like some poeple here are suggesting Tevez is, He was never WC and he will never be.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ignore my above post, below quote says my view enough (FFS, we are going 6 years without title, and last two seasons ended 7th twice), tripled for ze truth.
It's not about being Satan as much as being overrated.

I'll reply to your previous post tomorrow. I'm almost dead.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
how does overrated even apply in this case?

is he not one of the best players in the world?

OK you might not want him here but to suggest he is shit is just :sergio:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
how does overrated even apply in this case?

is he not one of the best players in the world?

OK you might not want him here but to suggest he is shit is just :sergio:
Best player in the world as in Top 10 ?? Hell No.

He's not shit obviously but he's overrated when you see some people suggest that he's only behing Messi and Ronaldo and some people suggesting that he's better than the like of Rooney, Villa, Torres.

Rab :heart:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Best player in the world as in Top 10 ?? Hell No.

He's not shit obviously but he's overrated when you see some people suggest that he's only behing Messi and Ronaldo and some people suggesting that he's better than the like of Rooney, Villa, Torres.

Rab :heart:
He's definitely better than Villa and.....Torres? really? :sergio:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
if that's the case then BREAKING NEWS - none of our FWs is even a top 20 player at the moment.
Tevez isn't Top 20 players in the world neither. Stop overrating him.

He's definitely better than Villa and.....Torres? really? :sergio:
Better than Villa in what exactly ? Villa is the better finisher, goal scorer, more creative player, more gifted, we are talking about the best goal scorer in spain history.
And please Liverpool's Torres was the best stiker in the world arguably, no comparaison there. If you are talking about his Chelsea stint, it's only one year and Tevez hasn't done shit this season too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cheese, with all due respect, its very hard to take you seriously when I saw several pages back you prefer likes of Reus, Hamsik, Hummels, Jovetic etc to a player who has been top few best players in the world in the last seasons. His star quality should be so clear. I mean you cant even admit he is a world class player, whats the point of even comparing him to other players, when you deny that obvious fact. If someone who has performed as he has isnt world class, then that defnition is extremely exlusive one.

Tevez is defenitely better then Torres, overally as a player (that should be clear as fuck to see, Torres is explosive predator, but is way more limited then Tevez in overall package), on par with Rooney or at times better, depends on form and conditions of their teams, has been better then Rooney in last two seasons, but generally similar quality of players, would give the edge to Tevez if push comes to shove (even if I prefer Rooney's creative edge). Villa of Valencia days I would say was the best striker (meaning no Messi, Ronaldo) with Eto'o, but he hasnt been himself in last season, alot of ofcourse due to the team plays in and role he has these days, but still.

Most of this goes over your head I guess, because you are irrational enough to have listed bunch of players you prefer over him in some pages back, I mean, honestly, likes fo Hummels and Reus etc? What was the reason again? "Potential".

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Tevez is definitely one of the top 10 strikers in the world IMO. Tevez has the skill and the talent, I just don't like his attitude.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Cheese, with all due respect, its very hard to take you seriously when I saw several pages back you prefer likes of Reus, Hamsik, Hummels, Jovetic etc to a player who has been top few best players in the world in the last seasons. His star quality should be so clear. I mean you cant even admit he is a world class player, whats the point of even comparing him to other players, when you deny that obvious fact. If someone who has performed as he has isnt world class, then that defnition is extremely exlusive one.

Tevez is defenitely better then Torres, overally as a player (that should be clear as fuck to see, Torres is explosive predator, but is way more limited then Tevez in overall package), on par with Rooney or at times better, depends on form and conditions of their teams, has been better then Rooney in last two seasons, but generally similar quality of players, would give the edge to Tevez if push comes to shove (even if I prefer Rooney's creative edge). Villa of Valencia days I would say was the best striker (meaning no Messi, Ronaldo) with Eto'o, but he hasnt been himself in last season, alot of ofcourse due to the team plays in and role he has these days, but still.

Most of this goes over your head I guess, because you are irrational enough to have listed bunch of players you prefer over him in some pages back, I mean, honestly, likes fo Hummels and Reus etc? What was the reason again? "Potential".
He's clearly biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)