Carlos Tevez (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
If there's a chance to get this player, Juve should take it. He will be perfect for this team, and no one can't denied his talents.

What are his negatives again? His attitude? Any Dad/husband will go crazy for not seeing their children grow, or making love to their wife. I have read plenty of times that Tevez has repeatedly asked to be let go but has been denied over and over again. So I don't blame him for what he did.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If there's a chance to get this player, Juve should take it. He will be perfect for this team, and no one can't denied his talents.

What are his negatives again? His attitude? Any Dad/husband will go crazy for not seeing their children grow, or making love to their wife. I have read plenty of times that Tevez has repeatedly asked to be let go but has been denied over and over again. So I don't blame him for what he did.
wtf :shifty:

jussr

Jan 26, 2011

We should offer him something like 4 mil € a year and 4 weeks extra with his family in Argentina. We could manage one month without him, and if what he says is true this deal would be very tempting for him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

What does it have to do with Tevez?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Wasn't that the reason his relationship with City broke down in the first place? If they come with him to Italy we wouldn't have the same problems.
I wish it would be that simple. But his familly came at the begginig of the season and he went berserk because of the fact that Mancini prefers Dzeko, Aguero and even Balotelli over him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What a fucked up discussion. Tevez is a great player and a great signing for us, Giovinco is not better than Tevez and Badass never said that Tevez is better than Zidane.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What a fucked up discussion. Tevez is a great player and a great signing for us, Giovinco is not better than Tevez and Badass never said that Tevez is better than Zidane.
Let's not get into that again. Things finally cooled down.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just tell me this Badass, if we had an option to sign Tevez, but had to give up on our pursuit of quality LB and CB, what would you choose? Calculate the fact that Tevez will be probably out of form by january and I wouldn't be suprised if he gains couple of pounds.
What amount of salary would you give him?
And if some russian club offers more do you think he will still choose us?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'd say it depends on who the CB and LB are, As good as Tevez is i'd rather upgrade the defence and get a good Right Winger to replace Krasic
I said quality LB and CB, so they would definitely be un upgrade on current situation. You would get rid of Krasic? I still think it's psychological thing with him. I would give him at least this full season.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Just tell me this Badass, if we had an option to sign Tevez, but had to give up on our pursuit of quality LB and CB, what would you choose? Calculate the fact that Tevez will be probably out of form by january and I wouldn't be suprised if he gains couple of pounds.
What amount of salary would you give him?
And if some russian club offers more do you think he will still choose us?
So if we are getting Vidic and Ashley cole then yeah screw tevez but we all know that we are aiming for rhodolfo and god knows who else.

I'd give tevez the total salary of Amauri, IQ, Toni and Quag. If we wrap the deal early, he will be fit.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So if we are getting Vidic and Ashley cole then yeah screw tevez but we all know that we are aiming for rhodolfo and god knows who else.

I'd give tevez the total salary of Amauri, IQ, Toni and Quag. If we wrap the deal early, he will be fit.
How will he be fit? He won't be able to come before january, so it's 3 months for him without play at City. And that kind of salary wow, I know we can't give him peanuts, but I wouldn't go over 5-6M ( not that I would like him here coming, just saying hypothetically ).

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I'm guessing that he'll keep training with City even if he's not playing to keep himself fit.

He'd go to Juve for about 7-8m wages i'm guessing (if the hunger is still there), but he would be a really nice transfer for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)