Carlos Tevez (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The situation with Mutu was different. He was depresed so he made some wrong decisions, taking drugs for example. But he was never disrespectful while he played for Chelsea. I remember him very good when he came. He always worked very hard and put some fine displays on the left wing as Nedved's replacement. Tevez is just bad seed.
:sergio: No he's not. Yes, he does have a large ego and yes, he is not the best person like Del Piero, but he is no bad seed. But even still, while expressing that he wanted to leave last year, he scored 20 goals last season for City and was PL top scorer. I'm not defending him for the decision he made vs Bayern (if it's true) but I understand why. He pretty much carried City last season along with Silva and now finds himself on the bench after saying that he wanted to leave, while still being City's best player for the season. Now he finds himself on the bench to lesser players and is not respected by many at the people at the club despite his hard work the previous season. Of course he would be upset but in the end he still made a poor choice.

Man City is also a very different environment to Juventus. Besides Turin & Manchester, the players don't really seem to have any connection to the club, they just enjoy winning matches & earning wages. At Juventus it's all about the club and in my opinion, it would be much easier to do what he did at city than at Juve. I couldn't see him pulling that stunt at Juve and it would be dealt with much more heavily than at city.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Tevez was also depressed, he was living in Manchester without his family. City is a small club, Juventus is massive in Italy from the north to the south and we're too big for his egoo. He won't dare to do anything like this here. As far as I remember, he was fine in United and he was a fan favourite in both West Ham and Corinthians.
You can't go on holiday and start publicaly bashing the city you live in. It's just wrong on so many levels. I watched some Argentinian shows where he said that Manchester is awful, boring town. If that is acceptable to you fine. Why in the hell did he choose them anyway if the city is like that? It's not like he haven't spent some time there before. Maybe he could find more motivation here, maybe he couldn't. But in the end he won't come because he would rather choose some russian club who would pay more, not much more but more than us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:sergio: No he's not. Yes, he does have a large ego and yes, he is not the best person like Del Piero, but he is no bad seed. But even still, while expressing that he wanted to leave last year, he scored 20 goals last season for City and was PL top scorer. I'm not defending him for the decision he made vs Bayern (if it's true) but I understand why. He pretty much carried City last season along with Silva and now finds himself on the bench after saying that he wanted to leave, while still being City's best player for the season. Now he finds himself on the bench to lesser players and is not respected by many at the people at the club despite his hard work the previous season. Of course he would be upset but in the end he still made a poor choice.

Man City is also a very different environment to Juventus. Besides Turin & Manchester, the players don't really seem to have any connection to the club, they just enjoy winning matches & earning wages. At Juventus it's all about the club and in my opinion, it would be much easier to do what he did at city than at Juve. I couldn't see him pulling that stunt at Juve and it would be dealt with much more heavily than at city.
Then don't. It was disgraceful. Mancini should have kicked the shit out of him.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

Dzeko and Aguero are not lesser players. Both have world class talent, from what I have seen of them, both in England and Germany/Spain. Yes, it has taken Dzeko half a season and a solid, full pre-season, and an improvement in the talent around him...but he has been extremely classy every this season. As for aguero...he has been nothing short of consistently wonderful. When you add their form to their massively more professional sense of respect and loyalty for a club they play for, and compare them with Tevez, it is Carlos who appears the lesser player to me.

There is no doubting that Tevez is amongst the very best of the best, in terms of talent, and how consistently he can apply that talent...on those measures he is up there with rooney and messi and that ponce ronaldo, who too many people call cr7...but all those players seem self centred in a different way to tevez. he is either extremely money hungry, the purest superstar footballer mercenary OR he may simply be incredibly dumb, and totally led by good ol' Kia, whose sole focus in life is hugely concreted as making as much money as often as possible, using players as assets, not dealing with them in any sincere human manner...reminds me loosely of don king and tyson.

His mentality and history do not suit juventus of today or any other year, in any way whatsoever. If we passed up on Cassano because of his former tomfoolery, got rid of our best player last season because he is often childishly volatile, then i see zero chance of him heading to turin...

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont care of his mentality suit Juventus' history..

Pepe, Giac, Bonucci, De Ceglie, Motta, Krasic atm qualities dont suit Juventus' history which is more important to me.

Tevez is a quality player and it would be excellent to sign him. His wages make it impossible though.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I just can't stop laughing at all those Tevez fanboys, praising his sorry ass like he is some kind of saviour who would instantly bring us to CL throne. Really guys you would give 10M salary to a player, just so he can one day when things don't go his way show his true nature. Maybe he will be good at beggining, maybe for a whole year, but what if he turns out to be total failure and decides some time next march that Turin isn't interesting enough for him, that climate isn't warm enough, that there aren't many whores in Turin, or whatever fucked up reason he would most likely give. It's a gamble and I hope Marotta wouldn't take this one.

Apr 29, 2006
As a matter of fact I do. The question is whom would you place as a better SS than him. Tevez and Rooney?

Nedvěd;3295441 said:
Rooney is a prick, but on the pitch his attitude better than Tevez. He doesn't complain when played out of position, he doesn't moan when he gets subbed off, and never refused to come in.
That is true, but its also true that most of Rooney's career has been spent under the guidance of SAF. And with him you don't get many second chances. Still Rooney managed to disappoint at a certain point. On the other hand he is one of the few that got away with it ... and that is a testament for his talent by none else, but SAF.

Surely not that much. Living under a rock these days? Btw if you have an opinion someday - its better to share it. ;)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
eh wth, i'm not paying for his skyrocket salary...bring him on.
:lol: Yeah, people really care too much about stuff like that sometimes. Bring him.
We had revenues 179M last year and if we give tevez 10M which with taxes would be near 18-19M, where would that leave us. Basicaly we would spent 1/10 of our revenue on someone like Tevez. Not worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)