Carlos Tevez (16 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What Marotta said is this.

We, Juventus, would prefer not to be in the situation to replace Tevez now.
We got Dybala, Berardi and Coman, and we need another year to see what they can do for juventus, and wether we should purchase to replace Tevez, or these 3 will manage that (ideally).

However, because i'm an excellent manager, i will now tell Juventus fans, with the current team the big mercato is closed and that the Tevez decision is up to him.
Beeing brilliant, i now expect everyone, their dog and their grandmother, to pressure/convince Tevez to stay at juve.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Tevez should respect his contract. I see no reason for him not to. He's been winning here, is loved and is as happy as I've seen him since he moved from Boca. If he leaves he will leave for Boca, I really see no reason to go to Atletico and leave Juve who he's the main centerpiece of the attack.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
so he will go to PSG and fight for playing time with Ibra, Cavani and Lavezzi? :inter:

I see that working out well.... he will be on an unannounced vacation to Argentina by Xmas.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tevez should respect his contract. I see no reason for him not to. He's been winning here, is loved and is as happy as I've seen him since he moved from Boca. If he leaves he will leave for Boca, I really see no reason to go to Atletico and leave Juve who he's the main centerpiece of the attack.
PSG offer him 8.5m per year. - Romeo Agresti AKA Curva
Double wages are not a bad reason.. And a championship title in another country.. I love Tevez, he has been great and very professional for us. In fact I even liked him when he played for other teams. But the guy has been a mercenary his entire career. He might leave for that kind of money.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
so he will go to PSG and fight for playing time with Ibra, Cavani and Lavezzi? :inter:

I see that working out well.... he will be on an unannounced vacation to Argentina by Xmas.
Well two of those might be leaving PSG so it might work out well for him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Lol. Tevez would not fight for playing time. As much as I adore Lavezzi, Tevez is miles ahead of him in terms of scoring and efficiency and is every bit as fast and physical.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Double wages are not a bad reason.. And a championship title in another country.. I love Tevez, he has been great and very professional for us. In fact I even liked him when he played for other teams. But the guy has been a mercenary his entire career. He might leave for that kind of money.
then Juve should match. He's too important to our attack to lose him and go looking for a replacement who would not do half the work he does going back into the midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Tevez would not fight for playing time. As much as I adore Lavezzi, Tevez is miles ahead of him in terms of scoring and efficiency and is every bit as fast and physical.

ya he is but you never know the dynamics of a situation. At Juve he's king!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I can't see any reason for Tevez to leave for teams like Atletico or PSG. It's not like they offer him anything more sport-wise. PSG offers him more money, sure, but he agreed to cut his pay significanlty when he came to Juventus so why care about money now?

I call this a terrible bs rumour and this meltdown shows how little people need to panic on tuz.
When he came to us he desperately wanted to get away from city , plus at the time iirc only us and milan had shown interest in him . He was hated by mancini and out of the squad so it made sense to accept lower wages . This was the best season of his life and this will probably be the last big contract of his life so it makes sense to dream big .

- - - Updated - - -

he is much better than lavezzi . Imho he would play easily ahead of cavani too , plus with the talks of ibra leaving psg it's almost guaranteed that he will be a starter

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
This shit is ridiculous. Wtf is going on??

I'm sorry, I adore tevez, but I would lose a lot of respect for him if he just bailed on us like this. Why would he leave like this? We gave him the #10, we gave him arguably his best two seasons ever, the fans love him so much, and now he wants to leave early??? This is especially a stab in the back because next season will be critical to keep our momentum going in Europe, and he was arguably our MVP in Europe this year.

And how will we replace him? Dybala? Yeah, maybe he'd be polished enough to replace him next year, but this year?

Mandzukic? Not half the player tevez is, but I imagine wages will be similar or even higher, not to mention he's a total cunt.

Fuck this shit, its like conte all over again.

I say we hold him to his contract, we have the power here, he was going to leave on a free at the end of his contract anyway so who cares?
I guess that runs this risk of him acting up like he did at city, but we need to set an example at least.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I just want to see what kind of man he is. Less than a month ago his agent said that he will respect the contract he has with us. Also Tevez himself said: I'm staying in Turin... definitely. So what will you do Carlitos, will you fuck us over or will you keep your word? I wouldn't be that mad if he goes to Boca, but if he goes to PSG and signs a 3 year or so contract, than he is a total cunt, and he can fuck right off.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I think he has given all he could to this team and I can see why he may feel this is the time to move on and if that happens then fair well to apache.

Mar 30, 2006
In Serie A we would be fine without Tevez.

Dybala-Morata would get the job done. Tevez was vital for us in the CL this season but this was his first good Champions League campaign in a long time. I would hope we continue to do well without him. For us, our biggest strength is our midfield and defense and that wont change. I just hope Dybala does not take a long time to settle in at Juve. We will need him to have an immediate impact and hopefully have chemistry with Morata like Tevez did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)