Carlos Tevez (137 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I really wish he stays. i mean why does he want to leave anyway? he could come back to Argentine when he is like this old farts, but he is still at his best form. and doing wonders in CL too. he really needs to think about it. he is one of the biggest names in football today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He was just everywhere. If he needed rest he would probably have been less active. Allegri knew was he was doing and holy moly, no way some youngster like Dybala will be able to replace Tevez.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was just everywhere. If he needed rest he would probably have been less active. Allegri knew was he was doing and holy moly, no way some youngster like Dybala will be able to replace Tevez.

I dont think so.

Juventus made Tevez play to his true potential, like he did in boca and corinthians...where he had very good numbers too.

No way he was worth the money we paid (he is way more expensive, but marotta rekt them,). Marotta did a sublime job in convincing thoe clueless englishmen in selling Tevez.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We are s perfect match for Tevez he is full filling his potential here. Such a beast of a player can do everything and his attitude has been fantastic since joining us. I think Argentina would of won the world cup final if he was there.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Tevez: 'I always sweat for Juve'

Carlos Tevez described his goal against Empoli and assured he is “always prepared to sweat” for Juventus.

Apache had only just returned from international duty with Argentina, but played the entire 2-0 victory in Turin this evening.

He broke the deadlock by scoring from a touched-on indirect free kick, a tough ask from the outside corner of the six-yard box with numerous Empoli players on the line.

“I knew I had to fire it high, as it’s difficult to score from that area of the goal,” Tevez told Sky Sport Italia.

Initially there had been reports he’d be rested for this game, especially with a Coppa Italia semi-final against Fiorentina coming up on Tuesday.

“I am always prepared to sweat for the team and now we have too many injuries, so it’s important to give our all.

“I said before this game that Roma were still alive, so we had to do our job and keep going until we are mathematically champions.”

- - - Updated - - -

These last interviews and work on the pitch to me seem like goodbye message :( damn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)