Carlos Tevez (18 Viewers)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Cariltos Tevez has left Vinovo . Tevez will leave Italy for Buenos Aires - Tévez's father was kidnapped this morning. - SKY

Argentine paper El Dia - Tevez's father is still with the kidnappers,they agreed on the amount to release him but later they pulled back and have asked for more money .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
They originally asked for a small ransom then they found out who he was and asked for more. Hopefully all gets resolved soon and no one gets hurt, i wish Tevez and his family all the best of luck.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that even when you have a rich son like Tevez...you should maintain certain grade of anonimity.

I mean.. if i was his father, or brother or son...i would deny him buying me hyper luxurious cars and instead if he wants to give me something, be it other things more important, or at least not as flashy.

I know he wants his father to be comfort and so on...but oh well. And this not only applies with Tevez...but with every humble family who suddenly has a rich member.

Keeping a low profile when you are a rich man among poors to prevent this kind of events in third world countries like mine is IMO more sensible.

May 22, 2013
I think that even when you have a rich son like Tevez...you should maintain certain grade of anonimity.

I mean.. if i was his father, or brother or son...i would deny him buying me hyper luxurious cars and instead if he wants to give me something, be it other things more important, or at least not as flashy.

I know he wants his father to be comfort and so on...but oh well. And this not only applies with Tevez...but with every humble family who suddenly has a rich member.

Keeping a low profile when you are a rich man among poors to prevent this kind of events in third world countries like mine is IMO more sensible.
Do you know the circumstances? Did he drive a Ferrari since you say that?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Do you know the circumstances? Did he drive a Ferrari since you say that?
In the FI article, it is claimed that it was just a coincidence that they ransomed him....but they initially decided to ransom the guy because of the expensive car he had. Then they realized he was family of Tevez

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
According to Football Italia his father was released.First request for ransom was too low.It is assumed that the kidnappers don't actually know who the man was .They just kidnapped him because he was driving good car.What a nightmare for Carlos.Best wishes to you champion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)