Carlos Tevez (139 Viewers)

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
You do, but it's easy to see that Tevez does it deliberately, his other leg doesn't have the same action:

In order to jump higher you need to bend the leg at the knee, thats why one leg is always lower and that's what Tevez did. He just wanted to land after that jump. I dont think it was intentional.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You make no sense.
Itt was intentional. Its clear

Look at tevez line of sight. He even “locks on“ the dudes head while jumping, before kicking him

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In order to jump higher you need to bend the leg at the knee, thats why one leg is always lower and that's what Tevez did. He just wanted to land after that jump. I dont think it was intentional.
I've seen Tevez jump over a keeper lots of times, this time was different.

I'm not trying to castigate the guy, but sometimes people make mistakes. Usually he jumps well clear over the keeper on that situation, but I did notice that he went in a tiny bit late on Neto in the league game with Fiorentina also.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
My only problem with Tevez is he doesn't fit into a 4-3-3 thats why i was against us signing him from the start. He has really carried the team for the last couple of months with his performances it's just a shame he hasn't scored in Europe yet. I remember on this forum people saying once he scores his first goal in Europe he will score regularly.

I dont know what it is but he has had 10 games now to score, i think if he does get that first goal he will bang them in regularly for us. Maybe it's just a mental block i dont know :(

Also that kick to the head looked intentional imo, if he really wanted to avoid the keeper he could have and his foot goes downwards towards the keepers head. Thats my opinion i could be wrong though.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
My only problem with Tevez is he doesn't fit into a 4-3-3 thats why i was against us signing him from the start. He has really carried the team for the last couple of months with his performances it's just a shame he hasn't scored in Europe yet. I remember on this forum people saying once he scores his first goal in Europe he will score regularly.

I dont know what it is but he has had 10 games now to score, i think if he does get that first goal he will bang them in regularly for us. Maybe it's just a mental block i dont know :(

Also that kick to the head looked intentional imo, if he really wanted to avoid the keeper he could have and his foot goes downwards towards the keepers head. Thats my opinion i could be wrong though.
Agree, he's had like 70 somethin shots in over 25 games in Europe without a goal, I don't even know how that's possible. But honestly, if we just wanna keep being a mediocre team and dominating a mediocre league then yea he's fine, but if we actually wanna do somethin in Europe for once we need someone else

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Agree, he's had like 70 somethin shots in over 25 games in Europe without a goal, I don't even know how that's possible. But honestly, if we just wanna keep being a mediocre team and dominating a mediocre league then yea he's fine, but if we actually wanna do somethin in Europe for once we need someone else
mediocre team hahahahaaha retard

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I don't think that Tevez is another player in the european competitions. Most people want to put everything in a category but IMO Tevez is simply unlucky. He will start scoring soon in EL and his inability to be an important player in "Europe" will be forgotten. Maybe he also thinks and worries too much about all the "he is pathetic in Europe" noise from the fans and media.

Tevez was used in 4-3-3 against Real Madrid this season so I don't see an issue here also. He is that kind of a player who is giving us the image of having a star striker and more character in our team. And he has been very useful so far.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't think that Tevez is another player in the european competitions. Most people want to put everything in a category but IMO Tevez is simply unlucky. He will start scoring soon in EL and his inability to be an important player in "Europe" will be forgotten. Maybe he also thinks and worries too much about all the "he is pathetic in Europe" noise from the fans and media.

Tevez was used in 4-3-3 against Real Madrid this season so I don't see an issue here also. He is that kind of a player who is giving us the image of having a star striker and more character in our team. And he has been very useful so far.
It's not really about being unlucky. As for a forward he's got way too much work in creating the play. He's got to drop back deep and to wings to make the play. He often creates chances for his partners and is barely in a good position to score himself. Vucinic while played his position scored way less but without him we struggled with creating the chances. It's the same with Tevez.

But then again people say he can't play on the wing of 433 :seven:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)